Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default New report: obesity cost USA 300 billion a year.

Default Re: New report: obesity cost USA 300 billion a year.

well done america

i bet nick young is proud

NBA Superstar

i saw recently that mexico is actually the most obese country in the world.

damn america looks like we aren't #1 anymore

Banned

Wars cost America 100 billion a year

NBA Legend

There are a number of problems on the verge of turning crises domestically and globally but we cant confront them because it might HURT SOMEONES FEELINGS.

Its really fukced up if you think about it. Politicians wont tell people to get it together, theyre scared theyll lose the next election. Businesses, employees wont say anything, theyre scared of losing customers or getting fired.

Everyone is just waiting for the next famous white guy to say something racist so they can get out the soapbox and empty their cartridge of stones, bc thats all their social ingraination permits them to do. Or maybe a famous conservative will oppose abortion and they can fire away! Never confront someone with low income, never criticize a minority community, never question a democrat politician... These ****ing sheep are literally scared AF of being exiled from their "oooomg, i am SOOO smart and sensitive, everyone look how radically liberal I am, doesnt that make me cool??? Please tell me u think it makes me seem cool and edgy, PLEeeAaaseee..." little group. Theyre insecure weinies who NEED the approval of that group. They dont care WHAT the group tells them to think, as long as it means they get included in something for once in their lives.

And the culture of weenieness and insecurity and fear of hurt feelings is having grave consequences for our entire community. Its really messed up.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 06-20-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    well done america

i bet nick young is proud

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Not surprising. There's a fast foot joint on every street in the US and the more people eat the more $$ that goes in the economy. The gov't may say they care about how unhealthy and unnatural the food is at MCD, BK, KFC, etc, but that's just BS as these restaurants probably have a pretty big lobby and are allowed to make the food as unhealthy and addicting as possible.

Then there's the fact that actual healthy food is a bit more expensive and takes more time to cook and for the average american they've bought into the marketing campaigns of fast food joints that allows them to eat at a notice.

NBA Superstar

lol it also seems like more and more everyday I see some shit trending on facebook of some fat bitch flaunting her fatness and shit. anyone else know what I'm talking about?

and if you call this shit out these fat ****s always refute with "some people just have health problems, not everyone can be skinny"

these are the dumb broads who try to diet for like two days, don't see immediate results and then just say **** it eat a whole tub of icecream the next day

Not suprising it's a mix of laziness (people would rather eat out than make something at home), Americans generally live in suburbs requiring a car to walk from point a to b, government interference (subsidizing corn and companies using corn syrup in all of their foods to make it taste better), etc

NBA All-star

Confronting traditions is not the popular task to do.

I think it's safe to say that culture is something that is continuously being worked on and developed. I.E. The supreme court, appeal process etc.

And if you miss out on culture and got stuck with tradition.

You are a burden to a society that is trying to strive forward.

This applies to all of us, just on different subject matter.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Threw in the towel and sorry of adopted the mentality of "well I am the way I am so I may as well come to terms with it" and reverted right back to her old eating habits and not working out and shit.

I was really disappointed in her.

That is the debate on big/small government. Which, of course, policies can influence that.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

I just got back from France...just about everyone there is skinny

the meals there are probably 3/4 the size of a normal US meal on average...US restaurants serve too much, we get huge portions of food that most never finish and it just goes to waste.

If I ever saw an obese person out while in France I automatically assumed they were an American tourist

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    lol it also seems like more and more everyday I see some shit trending on facebook of some fat bitch flaunting her fatness and shit. anyone else know what I'm talking about?

and if you call this shit out these fat ****s always refute with "some people just have health problems, not everyone can be skinny"

these are the dumb broads who try to diet for like two days, don't see immediate results and then just say **** it eat a whole tub of icecream the next day
    you are against fat acceptance, you fatcist?
    [COLOR="White"]see what I did there?[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

the meals there are probably 3/4 the size of a normal US meal on average...US restaurants serve too much, we get huge portions of food that most never finish and it just goes to waste.

If I ever saw an obese person out while in France I automatically assumed they were an American tourist
    Got tons of wealthy&good looking couples walking around in Paris..

You ever been to Vienna?

Home of beautiful women.. Guess a lot are also rich tourists
    Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 06-20-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

I always tell people you can eat mostly what you'd like if you just watch your portion sizes.