Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Laker News: Welcome back, Luke Walton.

hahaha, that's hilarious.

♫♪♫

I got our backs in the other forums . I noticed a bunch of laker haters and chumps tryna talk down our legacy . Gotta set some shit straight

NBA lottery pick

They've still got a few years to talk some trash. We just have to hope Russell and Ingram turn into all-stars. Either that or we trade Russell for someone good and bring Westbrook in next season. He'd be crazy to stay in OKC now. The way OKC works is they trade players before they leave (like Ibaka & Harden). So I'm guessing he gets shipped somewhere this season. Although a team would have to worry about him just being a rental. So if he does get traded it has to be a place where he may possibly stay. We just need to hope he thinks about coming home. Wade, Howard, and Noah all did it this season.

NBA lottery pick

Or maybe the Lakers can put together a package with Russell to make a trade with OKC. I'm just not sure who they could send to get the salaries right.

Quote Originally Posted by artex

I got our backs in the other forums . I noticed a bunch of laker haters and chumps tryna talk down our legacy . Gotta set some shit straight
    Not just here but 2 other boards I post on too. Lakers haters out of the woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    Or maybe the Lakers can put together a package with Russell to make a trade with OKC. I'm just not sure who they could send to get the salaries right.
    It is too dangerous imo. We cannot risk a 1yr rental and lose it all if westbrook goes elsewhere.. Can we reach an extension agreement with westbrook before such a trade or is that illegal??

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    It is too dangerous imo. We cannot risk a 1yr rental and lose it all if westbrook goes elsewhere.. Can we reach an extension agreement with westbrook before such a trade or is that illegal??
    For sure. I wasn't implying the Lakers should get into another Dwight Howard situation. It would have to be a for sure thing he stays. I just read today that the Thunder actually don't want to trade him and think he's going to stay though. I guess we'll have to wait to see how this thing plays out. I'd much rather have both of them. Russell had a really good summer league game. I think he has a chance to be a border line all-star. I put it that way because even Lillard hasn't made an all-star game lol.