Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow "Cleveland was better without Love and Kyrie last playoffs"

Lmao

Default Re: "Cleveland was better without Love and Kyrie last playoffs"

The only ones spewing that bs were Kobetards, as per usual.
    Kyrie/Love's offense and spacing alone outweighs their defensive liabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    The only ones spewing that bs were Kobetards, as per usual.
    Kyrie/Love's offense and spacing alone outweighs their defensive liabilities.
    And depth issues

Clearly a factor when Delly and the rest of the guys were gassing late in the finals, while the Warriors played 10 guys a night

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

OP and the other fakkit that responded in this thread will blame Kyrie and love when they lose in the playoffs.

I'm 1000000% sure of this. They Blamed Delly last year even when he shut down practically every PG not name Steph Curry. Imagine, the worst defensive player on the Cavs didn't get ANY blame for letting a bench player get EXPLODE offensively. They couldn't criticize Lebron for that

This year....and next year will be no different .

Weak troll, chico ^^^

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

OP is melting down on a day his idol won a game

What's this. His fourth thread on bran tonight alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Weak troll, chico ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    OP and the other fakkit that responded in this thread will blame Kyrie and love when they lose in the playoffs.

I'm 1000000% sure of this. They Blamed Delly last year even when he shut down practically every PG not name Steph Curry. Imagine, the worst defensive player on the Cavs didn't get ANY blame for letting a bench player get EXPLODE offensively. They couldn't criticize Lebron for that

This year....and next year will be no different .
    Every single one of your posts is a meltdown about Lebron.
    Get a life you fkn loser.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Mexicunt

Mexico > Filipino but......come on bro, be happy, it's sunny out. You already have your gear ready I see

I usually hit open layups

Overacting to one good game where they beat the Hawks. The freakin' Hawks... Lets see Love and Kyrie go up against good teams, wait they did and got they azzes-whhooooooooppped.

Quote Originally Posted by LebronsHairline
    Overacting to one good game where they beat the Hawks. The freakin' Hawks... Lets see Love and Kyrie go up against good teams, wait they did and got they azzes-whhooooooooppped.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...601300CLE.html

I think that they were better equipped to hang in with GSW without Kyrie and Love.
    You stop a run n gun team by playing hard defense, the only player who wasn't playing any defense on that years cavs was Bron, who was shooting a bazillion times a game. Meanwhile Delly and Tristan were phenomenal defensively, which actually prolonged the series.
    It would surprise me if GSW or Spurs need more than 5 games to oust these Cavs. They're a great team, they're just completely outmatched, because there's two teams that can play the same style MUCH better

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I think that they were better equipped to hang in with GSW without Kyrie and Love.
    You stop a run n gun team by playing hard defense, the only player who wasn't playing any defense on that years cavs was Bron, who was shooting a bazillion times a game. Meanwhile Delly and Tristan were phenomenal defensively, which actually prolonged the series.
    It would surprise me if GSW or Spurs need more than 5 games to oust these Cavs. They're a great team, they're just completely outmatched, because there's two teams that can play the same style MUCH better
    I agree with you, Delly and TT brought the defense they otherwise wouldn't have had with Kyrie Love out there

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    you're way oversimplifying things. If Kyrie and Love were around, Lebron could've exerted less energy on offense and at the very least not have to play 45 mpg. Delly could've made some shots if he only had to run around after Curry for 20mpg instead of 40. Lebron could've played some nice defense and been better efficiency wise with normal rest and the cavs still could've played tristan at least big minutes with the Love/Tristan lineup. So many things could've been better. Ofc final point I would add is great defense wasn't the only reason Golden State had trouble on offense, they shot poorly and showed some of their inexperience which happens to a lot of teams contending for the 1st time.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    I agree with you, Delly and TT brought the defense they otherwise wouldn't have had with Kyrie Love out there
    Irving wasn't playing good D in game 1 in that series?

I understand Thomas but there is no way a team would achieve more with del instead of kyrie