Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Default Interesting what a cancer Lebron is, Perkins apparently has no faith...

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Interesting what a cancer Lebron is, Perkins apparently has no faith...

"He just said, 'Let's make this happen. Been a long time coming,'" Perkins said, summing up James' pitch to come to Cleveland. "He's right. I've been wanting to be on the same team with him for awhile."

Default Re: Interesting what a cancer Lebron is, Perkins apparently has no faith...

Delusional mother f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]er.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Bron stans seem more happy about the background of the signing rather than the signing itself. I really can't wait till y'all turn your backs on poor Perk.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

who doesn't want to play with lebron.

NBA Legend

I don't understand why Perkins signing anywhere is a story. He is AWFUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    "He just said, 'Let's make this happen. Been a long time coming,'" Perkins said, summing up James' pitch to come to Cleveland. "He's right. I've been wanting to be on the same team with him for awhile."

That low key Durant diss.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Narrative > Facts bruh.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    JR Smith was "awful" as well, he's been great so far with Cleveland. Perkins may not fit in, but we have no idea yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Bron stans seem more happy about the background of the signing rather than the signing itself. I really can't wait till y'all turn your backs on poor Perk.
    Let's be real about Perkins for a second... this ***** has delusions of grandeur. He was never all that important to the culture of OKC like he thinks he was. Sure, guys respected his toughness and sure, he played on a championship team. BUT...... KD and Russ were the clear leaders from day 1, and this ***** is acting like they're just now ready to lead.

IS THIS BITCH SERIOUS?!

Clearly this guy has a humungous false sense of importance, when in reality, he was nothing but a joke to the guys and a liability. I mean god damn Perk.
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 02-25-2015 at 02:41 AM.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Perkins said. "When I first came in to OKC, Kevin (Durant) and Russ (Russell Westbrook) was young guys and even Serge (Ibaka). I just wanted to pass on some of the things I'd learned coming from Boston. I think I did that. Those guys grew up and I think they're ready to lead, Russ especially. So I did my job. We had some great years there, a lot of battles. And OKC will always be my family."

pretty sure im not the only one reading more into that.

But yeah, talking like he actually meant something to that team.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Let's be real about Perkins for a second... this [COLOR="Black"]nigg[/COLOR]a has delusions of grandeur. He was never all that important to the culture of OKC like he thinks he was. Sure, guys respected his toughness and sure, he played on a championship team. BUT...... KD and Russ were the clear leaders from day 1, and this [COLOR="Black"]nigg[/COLOR]a is acting like they're just now ready to lead.

IS THIS BITCH SERIOUS?!

Clearly this guy has a humungous sense of importance, when in reality, he was nothing but a joke to the guys and a liability. I mean god damn Perk.
    LeBron needs more help?

Perkins is the best defensive C in the league and a great leader. Perfect fit for the Cavs as he can help with interior D and will be the leader they currently lack.

Let's be real about Perkins for a second... this [COLOR="Black"]nigg[/COLOR]a has delusions of grandeur. He was never all that important to the culture of OKC like he thinks he was. Sure, guys respected his toughness and sure, he played on a championship team. BUT...... KD and Russ were the clear leaders from day 1, and this [COLOR="Black"]nigg[/COLOR]a is acting like they're just now ready to lead.

IS THIS BITCH SERIOUS?!

Clearly this guy has a humungous sense of importance, when in reality, he was nothing but a joke to the guys and a liability. I mean god damn Perk.
    Solid analysis born of deep empathy and identification no doubt.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    Perkins said. "When I first came in to OKC, Kevin (Durant) and Russ (Russell Westbrook) was young guys and even Serge (Ibaka). I just wanted to pass on some of the things I'd learned coming from Boston. I think I did that. Those guys grew up and I think they're ready to lead, Russ especially. So I did my job. We had some great years there, a lot of battles. And OKC will always be my family."

pretty sure im not the only one reading more into that.

But yeah, talking like he actually meant something to that team.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Was waiting for someone to dig this truth gem out.