Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If Zion passes LeBron in playoff scoring, game winners, steals, elim game ppg

Would I then know what it feels like to be a Jordan fan when LeBron passed him in everything?

I will admit that will be a hard day when LeBron goes to number #2 all time.

But that's only if Zion can do to LBJ, what LBJ did it to MJ.

Default Re: If Zion passes LeBron in playoff scoring, game winners, steals, elim game ppg

Default Re: If Zion passes LeBron in playoff scoring, game winners, steals, elim game ppg

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    WTFF!!

So is it possible I'll know what it feels like to have an idol passed up like when LeBron passed Jordan?

Is it possible for him to crack the top 5 some day? Could he pass LeBron someday like LeBron passed Jordan?

Could Zion make 10 finals?

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP

It must be a weird feeling, being a Jordan fan and LeBron passing you in every single individual statistical category.

At what point do you accept it and let go? Probably never for most of them

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Would I then know what it feels like to be a Jordan fan when LeBron passed him in everything?

Is this how you MJ stans feel?

If Zion passes LeBron in playoff scoring, game winners, steals, elim game ppg, Win Shares, OBPM, DBPM, BPM would I then know what it feels like to be a Jordan fan since LeBron passed him in everything?

Hey Gaiz basketball is played on paper ryte!?!

Is it possible for him to crack the top 5 some day? Could he pass LeBron someday like LeBron passed Jordan?

Will Zion pass Mike? Bronny? We will have to wait and see

If Zion passes LeBron in everything it makes your generation of NBA fans look even more fvcked then they already are.

Imagine being sandwiched in the middle, 3/9 style, while the gen before you watched GOAT MJ and the gen after are watching Zion. Zion belongs to gen Z.....your too old wheels. Nice try tho.

You think you have it bad now wheels? Constantly being reminded of how GOAT MJ is over LeBron? Just wait.... it's about to get worse. You about to get dumped on from both angles. Gonna be one hell of a shit show.