Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Nash: "I promised a friend if the fans vote me in the Allstar game I'll try to dunk."

You guys have never seen Nash dunk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48vur...eature=related

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Nash: "I promised a friend if the fans vote me in the Allstar game I'll try to dunk."

He looked able to dunk in that commercial TNT is playing every 20 minutes too. 97 Nash that is.

Banned

Shit just got real.

Voting now.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    He looked able to dunk in that commercial TNT is playing every 20 minutes too. 97 Nash that is.
    14 yrs ago, he's almost 37 now. He would've been 22 in that video

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
    He tries, he just either doesn't know how to play defense or he just plain sucks at it.
    I think its the former

More like Matt Boner HB40TheNextStar's Avatar

The real highlight would not be Nash dunking, but him falling on his ass after the ball hits the front of the rim. Actually, I'm wrong. It would watching the allstars and celebrities laughing as the camera will obviously focus on them right after it happens.

Either way, I'm voting for Nash now.

Default Re: Nash: "I promised a friend if the fans vote me in the Allstar game I'll try to du

If Nash gets voted to the all-star game, everytime he touches the ball, everybody on the court will run backwards to make way for a Nash dunk. Vote For Nash!

Learning to shoot layups

He can obviously dunk. He's 6'3 and definitely has higher than normal hops. Hell, I'm 6'0 and I can dunk. The question is, is there ever an appropriate time for Nash to dunk instead of a clean layup or nice assist?

Saw a basketball once

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoRuyh3x6xM
    Visual Proof, even though it's not a "clean" dunk Steve doesn't seem to be trying and it's with his left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcnG-o03qJQ

Old video from 3 or so yrs ago asking Raja Bell questions, and he says steve can dunk.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdeng2002
    Visual Proof, even though it's not a "clean" dunk Steve doesn't seem to be trying and it's with his left.
    how the f*ck did they do that commercial

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Shouldve said it earlier and would probably have got voted in

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdeng2002
    This isn't 15 years ago (although I think he can probably do it if given time and a clear path to the ring).

Quote Originally Posted by High Roller
    This isn't 15 years ago (although I think he can probably do it if given time and a clear path to the ring).
    Yeah im pretty sure that Nash while he was back in College

These NBA commercials are awesome

Decent playground baller Sticks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by High Roller
    That commercial is pretty new actually, they just did his hair and make-up to make him look young.

But people please, he can Dunk, that much should be obvious. The thing is that it's probably not a 100% dunk even on a fast-break situation. So why risk the 2 points if a lay-up for him is 100%...