Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: People are Underestimating Woodson/Felton/Chandler

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    Good god

And people wonder why the Knicks catch so much shit on here.

Between OP and Real14 idk how one team's fans could be any dumber
    2 fans saying all this, no one else.

It is very true that a lot of the Knicks shortcomings over the past has been a lack of direction in both front office and coaching.

They have some talent, but no real dynamic players, if the direction Phil is taking can get who they have to work at their best with each other, the team could be quite good. But it's going to take a near miracle for it to all come together.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    Good god

And people wonder why the Knicks catch so much shit on here.

Between OP and Real14 idk how one team's fans could be any dumber
    You getting me and OP confused with yourself. Haterz like you hate the knicks anyway so cut it out wit that bullshit acting like you feel for any knick fan. You are ne of the dumbest on here acting like your franchise is so great and acting like superstar free agents would would go play for your team where the home games always stuggle to sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    2 fans saying all this, no one else.
    I make valid points though. Give me credit fellow knick fan. That delusional hawks fan just hates the knicks period and you know this.

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Those are the scorers fool, Phil just has to add the rest.

Calderon/shumpert
    Jr smith/OJ
    Carmelo/cleanthony
    Sanders/illyasova
    Bargnani/Zaza
    That's not enough Bucks players though. Take Delfino, Udoh, Middleton, all of them except Jabari, Giannis, Knight, and Henson.

New York Bucks with Melo. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    That's not enough Bucks players though. Take Delfino, Udoh, Middleton, all of them except Jabari, Giannis, Knight, and Henson.

New York Bucks with Melo. I like it.
    You pretty much nailed it. That's what the bucks need to do is start over around that group.

Knight
    Giannes
    Jabari
    Henson

Hardaway jr/Larkin/thanasis all fit well. + another top 5 pick.

Amare would be great for them. Take the pressure off Jabari and Giannes and let them see another big name do it before they have to. He might even Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Phenith
    It is very true that a lot of the Knicks shortcomings over the past has been a lack of direction in both front office and coaching.

They have some talent, but no real dynamic players, if the direction Phil is taking can get who they have to work at their best with each other, the team could be quite good. But it's going to take a near miracle for it to all come together.
    The miracle is already happening.

-Larry sanders shit the bed last year and is in rehab- plummeting his value. But could Phil design up a way to deal w a rehab crazy pf? Maybe if he is elite at the dirty work the team needs and can run. He might not be rodman but his value could return in a second in the right situation.

-bucks were reported to be high on hard away jr and even more on Larkin last draft before their real target fell to them in Giannes. They need 2 guys that can run and shoot and are in year 2 or less. It's the same gm. Thanasis? Is their a better 3rd prospect to add than your foreigner teenage star than his older brother. Seems like plenty good enough of a prospect that it's not bs to give him a shot.

-illyasova, mayo, and Zaza lowered their "value" from a year ago. But are you fools kidding me that that couldn't be a really solid 7-9 guys in a rotation?

As opposed to hardaway jr? What's the big difference? Plus he's guy 3 or 4 in a 4 player trade. Why would Milwaukee send off sanders without mayo and Zaza.
    I'm all for this trade happening, not against it.

It would be comical to see them just chuck shots and play no defense at that position.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I'm all for this trade happening, not against it.

It would be comical to see them just chuck shots and play no defense at that position.
    What are you talking about? At sg for the Knicks. Are you thinking that a drop off from Hardaway to mayo? Hard away runs hard and shoots. But he doesn't defend at all yet. He runs and shoots. Knicks want to win now. OJ can be a 4th guard and come in and shoot, just like hard away can. Remember that the 3rs guard is shumpert.

NBA sixth man of the year

That team wouldn't win 35 games in the western conference.

Calderon/shumpert
    Jr smith/OJ
    Carmelo/cleanthony
    Sanders/illyasova
    Bargnani/Zaza
    You know you dont have draft picks right?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Yup and this will guarantee the Knicks over the Bulls. They'll also vault as the top seed in their division. Top seed in the conference.

Their back people. Knicks are back.
    We scared now

What are you talking about? At sg for the Knicks. Are you thinking that a drop off from Hardaway to mayo? Hard away runs hard and shoots. But he doesn't defend at all yet. He runs and shoots. Knicks want to win now. OJ can be a 4th guard and come in and shoot, just like hard away can. Remember that the 3rs guard is shumpert.
    It's an upgrade, but really... they are both redundant at what they do. All their going to do is jack 3's and play no defense. Shumpert being the backup ? I don't get what people see in this guy, but for your sake sure, let him be the defender everyone envisions him to be.

And I didn't really bank much on THJ.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Calderon/shumpert
    Jr smith/OJ
    Carmelo/cleanthony
    Sanders/illyasova
    Bargnani/Zaza
    .............looooooooooollll.......WTF

how do knicks adopt half of the bucks roster? Sanders, illyasova, zaza and oj? Thats about 28mill cap space, that shiii dont work.

try harder though bro, i think your on the brink of a major breakthrough for knicks chip hopes!

Not airballing my layups anymore

It's an upgrade, but really... they are both redundant at what they do. All their going to do is jack 3's and play no defense. Shumpert being the backup ? I don't get what people see in this guy, but for your sake sure, let him be the defender everyone envisions him to be.

And I didn't really bank much on THJ.
    I dont see much in Hardaway or Shump.

Shumpert avgs a mere 6ppg. I know ppg dont mean much, but when hes shooting 37.8% it says something, especially when he is not relied upon to create his own shot on a regular basis. His defense also seemed to slip, had quite a few blow by's. The guy lacks confidence majorly and on offense is a mess.

Hardaway is a nice athletic young guy, but does not have a dribble to create shot or get past his defender. All he had done this past year was shoot 3s. Doesnt put effort on the other end, and is still very skinny. He can be a Danny Green minus the stellar defense, thats all I really see.