Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: Greivis Vasquez signs two year, $13mil deal to stay with Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Orlando bro
    Got scared. Thought we had Frye.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    How did the Knicks acquire an entire year? That's pretty big. Christ.
    Came with the deal for offloading Felton, keep up with the news Moe.

Chandler, Felton for Dalembert, Calderon, Ellington and year 2015

Rumor has it that they are shopping the year 2015 to acquire 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    How did the Knicks acquire an entire year? That's pretty big. Christ.

From what I've been reading, apparently they also have Marc Gasol. Here I am thinking he's still with the Grizzlies.

I love this deal as a Raptor fan, he is a fringe starter who can play both guard positions and we only gave him a 2 year deal. Seems a lot of players are tired of waiting for the teams with all the cap space that are waiting on LeBron and the fallout.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenith
    I love this deal as a Raptor fan, he is a fringe starter who can play both guard positions and we only gave him a 2 year deal. Seems a lot of players are tired of waiting for the teams with all the cap space that are waiting on LeBron and the fallout.
    Vasquez was coming back to Toronto, regardless of LeBron's decision. He's talked about how much he loves the city, the fan base, and how much he just loves being part of it.

Somewhere he said he would love to retire a Raptor too, but I think it goes further than that. I believe he will become the mayor of Toronto and will go on as the greatest ever in that regard.

;)

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Still wouldn't mind a big defensive SF or maybe a big C but great offseason so far!!!

Great to see the whole gang stays around, quite rare in Raptors Land.

I actually really like this deal, I've always been a big Vasquez fan. Definitely one of the best backup PG's in the league.

Great deal, amd great job by the Raptors for keeping he group together.

Were super fun to watch the past season and I can't wait to see how they improve next season

Top 1 Bball Mind.

A bit high at 6.5 mil but it's only 2 years which i like...

There's going to be a press conference at 10 AM tomorrow where all 3 players officially sign and fans will can come great them near the Air Canada Centre (Toronto fans know where Real Sports Bar and Grill is). Also, Lou Williams, Bruno, and Bebe will probably be introduced too.

Just a heads up, check out nba.com or NBA TV for at around 10 to check it out.

A little much for a backup PG, but not too bad. They'll need Vas when Lowry inevitably gets hurt.

College superstar

Good work. Who is the Raptors PF? Amir Johnson?
    Lowry
    Ross
    Derozan
    Amir?
    Val

That's pretty solid... Would like to see a stretch 4 in there. Or a better shooting 3.

Damn this stapadder got paid