Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-29-2013, 10:27 PM   #31
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board
Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games: Coolest Personality In Hollywood

1st non make up pic--she looks fine

2nd non make up pic--she's making a weird facial expression
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:46 PM   #32
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

She looks good with and without makeup.

Good actress, although the role she's most known for...Katniss Everdeen...is a terribly bad character. She at least made it bearable.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:50 PM   #33
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
She looks good with and without makeup.

Good actress, although the role she's most known for...Katniss Everdeen...is a terribly bad character. She at least made it bearable.
She looks "good", but not some amazing bombshell the media tries to push her as. You would think she is the next Angelina Jolie, Scarlet Johanson, Charlize Theron by all the hype.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:56 PM   #34
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
She looks "good", but not some amazing bombshell the media tries to push her as. You would think she is the next Angelina Jolie, Scarlet Johanson, Charlize Theron by all the hype.

Just looked those three up without makeup.

Angelina Jolie looks bad mostly because she's old.

Scarlett Johansson looks on the same level aw Jlaw.

Charlize Theron is still pretty.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:24 PM   #35
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

She is very cute, and an amazing personality. Saw her on a talk show recently promoting Silver Lining's Playbook. A fantastic movie I might add, with a stunning performance from Jennifer Lawrence.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:37 PM   #36
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
She's a good looking gal. Theron, on the other hand, could shit on my chest and I'd ask for seconds.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:42 PM   #37
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
She's a good looking gal. Theron, on the other hand, could shit on my chest and I'd ask for seconds.
My pops saw her in person, ate at a table right next to her and said she's not as stunning as you'd think.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:45 PM   #38
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Never saw the big deal about Charlize Theron. She's not ugly, but I've never seen the otherwordly stunner everyone else seems too.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:09 AM   #39
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Neither did I.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:15 AM   #40
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

She's a crazy good actress, her performance in Monster is elite stuff, ridiculous chops. But I've never thought she was quite a stunner, either. My father meeting her in person echoed these statements. She's not ugly by any means, and she's looked sexy in some flicks, but I'm not like drooling over her or anything. My g/f loves her as an actress.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:18 AM   #41
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Make up or no, do me J-Law!
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:24 PM   #42
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #43
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
She's a crazy good actress, her performance in Monster is elite stuff, ridiculous chops. But I've never thought she was quite a stunner, either. My father meeting her in person echoed these statements. She's not ugly by any means, and she's looked sexy in some flicks, but I'm not like drooling over her or anything. My g/f loves her as an actress.
Are you talking about Charlize Theron?
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: