Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Whats wrong with the Miami Heat?

why are they not winning like they should? i havent been paying attention to them or watching there games...but how are they not winning games like they should? Are they just not as good enough as everyone thinks they are? Heres the conference standings as of now

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

Default Re: Whats wrong with the Miami Heat?

good question... they looked really bad in the back to back games and they lost twice in OT. Wade has either been hurt or playing bad so far. But besides that they played some really good games. They actually look better to me than last year, since their roster is much deeper this year. I think in the end they will be a slightly better version of last season's team with the same problems

East

Local High School Star

it's the Wade/Lebron dilemma. The Heat lost 3 straight when Wade came back prematurely.. then he came out and they went on a winning streak before losing to the Bucks.

I don't think Wade being healthy mattered that much because the way the Heat handle pressure is still very suspect.. which is how the first 2 losses on that road trip happened.

Guess we'll see what happens when the playoffs come around again.
    Last edited by cteach111; 01-24-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Banned

Who cares? They'll get it together before the playoffs, and this is coming from a Bulls fan.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

They have been resting their players and still have a damn good record.

SMH at the OP.

You are comparing regular season record at this time of the year. Another winning streaks, and the Heat are back at the top 2 spot. Please compare their record at 3/4 of the season.

They already defeated the Hawks, Sixers, and Pacers this year. Even if the playoffs starts tomorrow. I don't think any of those teams are capable of beating the Heat in a best of 7 series.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 01-24-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Jeez man some of you need to take the chill pill. Fellow Bulls fans, it's still quite early in the season, and as we've seen last season, the playoffs is a different kind of beast.

good thing D Rose seems to be coasting. I would think the heat are doing that as well. I believe being fresh in the playoffs with this condensed season will be needed.

they are 3.5 games back lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    they are 3.5 games back lol

16 games into the season. Heat are only 3.5 games behind the Chicago Bulls. Bulls played more games than the Miami Heat.

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

If you see their losses, they are against teams they wil never meet in the playoffs. Its kinda like lakers never win against bobcats in the regular season but who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    16 games into the season. Heat are only 3.5 games behind the Chicago Bulls. Bulls played more games than the Miami Heat.
    okay to give you a grasp of how they are performing so far record wise. To give them an even amount of games played to the bulls which is 19, they would win 2-1 of there next 3 games considering there current win percentage which would put them at 13 and 6. Now if they keep performing like they did the last 19 games they will finish with a 45-21 record while the bulls would finish with a 56-10 record. That would put them at 11 games behind the bulls. Not saying that thats how badly they are gonna be behind...just how horrible there record is so far compared to the bulls.

You're already asking what's wrong with them and it's only 16 games in WITH one of their best players not playing?
    The East is always going to have inflated stats. Look at their competition. The only teams that are actually potential title winners are the Bulls & Heat. The other teams will be huge surprises for title runs.
    No offense to fans of the other teams. I'm just calling it as I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by nashwade
    If you see their losses, they are against teams they wil never meet in the playoffs. Its kinda like lakers never win against bobcats in the regular season but who cares?
    It seems more like the Lakers can't ever win against Gerald Wallace, man. It's that damn dude Gerald.
    Now he's in Portland and what happens when Lakers' faced Portland? They got their asses whooped!
    We need somebody who can put a body on Gerald and not get dominated in the post and/or outran toward the basket.

[quote=2swift4u]good question... they looked really bad in the back to back games and they lost twice in OT. Wade has either been hurt or playing bad so far. But besides that they played some really good games. They actually look better to me than last year, since their roster is much deeper this year. I think in the end they will be a slightly better version of last season's team with the same problems