- Durant
    - Kawhi
    - Giannis
    - Davis
    - Harden
    - Curry
    - Embiid
    - Lillard

and the only other guy you could even argue is still better ( that i would never want on my team in a million years )

- LeChoke

everyone else is unproven, chases stats, shrinks when it matters or just has more opportunities

LUKA is the 10th best basketball player in the world RIGHT NOW

PROVE ME WRONG

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: forget allstar.. cool hand luka is a top 10 nba player right now

So you are dismissing players for being unproven and shrinking when it matters but repping someone who has never played a playoff game or game that matters in the NBA?

Which of your reasons tosses out Kyrie? Unproven would be hard to say relative to Luka. Chases stats? Nah. Hes one of the more talented scorers ever but doesnt often try to score a lot. Shrinks when it matters? Hardly. He takes like 2 more shots than Luka but....why wouldnt he?

Jokic plays less minutes, shoots less, seems unselfish to me and neither he nor luka has taken a single shot that really meant anything in the NBA.

Why we throwing him out exactly?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    So you are dismissing players for being unproven and shrinking when it matters but repping someone who has never played a playoff game or game that matters in the NBA?

Which of your reasons tosses out Kyrie? Unproven would be hard to say relative to Luka. Chases stats? Nah. Hes one of the more talented scorers ever but doesnt often try to score a lot. Shrinks when it matters? Hardly. He takes like 2 more shots than Luka but....why wouldnt he?

Jokic plays less minutes, shoots less, seems unselfish to me and neither he nor luka has taken a single shot that really meant anything in the NBA.

Why we throwing him out exactly?

why should i put one unproven guy below another unproven player just because they're experienced at failing. i don't see the point

i used to be hyped for kyrie but he's sort of cancerous with his own personal agenda. he was perfect as the guy to step up for lebron but as the leader i just feel like hes made boston worse. he isn't as quick after surgery and doesn't get to the rim as easy as he used to.. if he isn't back to 100% as of yet then i doubt he'l ever be. if you replaced kyrie with doncic the celtics would instantly be better

as for jokic its very close and i admit he deserves mvp consideration right now but i dont feel like he can lead a team as well as doncic. denvers just unbelievably stacked and jokic is a perfect compliment. if you gave each guy equal surrounding players i think luka would do better.

mvp and best player are 2 different things. you cant just give jokic the ball and tell him to get you a bucket. hes more of a play maker that scores sometimes

So jokic is behind luka because you can

And I think unbelievably stacked is a bit much to say for Denver.

Think for a moment of other teams you would say that about in your life.

How many had a better 2-8 than Denver? Denver has like 5 players of note and just play well together.

They are good....not crazy stacked. And Harris has missed half the season so far.

I don

Dammit Kenny

Luka is my favorite new player and you are going to make folks hate him.

Damn.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Dammit Kenny

Luka is my favorite new player and you are going to make folks hate him.

Damn.
    good

Banned

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]And I think unbelievably stacked is a bit much to say for Denver.

Think for a moment of other teams you would say that about in your life.

How many had a better 2-8 than Denver? Denver has like 5 players of note and just play well together.

They are good....not crazy stacked. And Harris has missed half the season so far.

I don

Jokic is 100% better than Luka and is making his teammates look better than they are.

Murray is legit though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Jokic is 100% better than Luka and is making his teammates look better than they are.

Murray is legit though.

i'm gonna have to concede on this one for now. but only because of jokics huge night

11th is still pretty good

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Cringe inducing as usual. Luka is better than Jokic, George, Westbrook, Kyrie, Kemba etc etc? Prove you wrong? Why even bother in the face of such absurd stupidity? This white boy has finally lost it altogether.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 01-15-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Cringe inducing as usual. Luka is better than Jokic, George, Westbrook, Kyrie, Kemba etc etc? Prove you wrong? Why even bother in the face of such absurd stupidity? This white boy has finally lost it altogether.
    Don

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Don’t forget LeBron, which was the dumbest one of all by far.

Is Luka even top 35?

Good god.
    I noticed he slid LeBron in there at the end of his original post. Just sticking with the position Luka plays...the idea that he's better than Paul George is hilarious. George leads all sf's in RPM overwhelmingly and is 3rd in the entire league with a 6.67. Setting that aside, he's clearly been a much better player from the eye test alone as he has a career year. There is absolutely zero argument to make that Luka is a better player than Paul George. Hell, you could argue Galinari and Harris on the Clippers are better and this clown actually believes Luka is better than Paul George.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 01-15-2019 at 01:44 PM.