Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-14-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool
Default Keeper league trade-Brewer/Hawes for Nene/Sean Williams

Any thoughts. My only C's at the moment are Hawes/Dalembert. I'm giving up a steals merchant in brewer, but it looks like Shaun Williams could be a big time blocker. Already had a few 4 block games.

Last edited by kumquat : 11-15-2007 at 12:05 AM.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:31 PM   #2
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Keeper league trade-Brewer/Hawes for Nene/Shaun Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Any thoughts. My only C's at the moment are Hawes/Dalembert. I'm giving up a steals merchant in brewer, but it looks like Shaun Williams could be a big time blocker. Already had a few 4 block games.
Tough choice. I think Brewer is the surest player in the trade the rest are all ??? I'd probably pull the trigger though I think Nene may feel pressure at some point when he comes back to actually do some work for his contract, and SWat could move into some major minutes because of the way Collins is playing. Chances are one of those 2 will happen and either should neutralize the loss. If both happens or if Williams starts getting crazy stats, you win the trade
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:49 PM   #3
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

I just dont think Shawne will give you enough with Granger, all denpends on hwo that team goes. Brewer has locked in the 2 position and hawes should star for the kings in a few years. I'd keep what you have personally.
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:54 PM   #4
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jazzy Nets
I just dont think Shawne will give you enough with Granger, all denpends on hwo that team goes. Brewer has locked in the 2 position and hawes should star for the kings in a few years. I'd keep what you have personally.

Sean Williams on the nets, and sorry can this be moved to the fantasy section. I screwed up.

This has been his 3rd game tonight with 4blkd shots in 5 games.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: