Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 30k points 10k rebounds 10k assists

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    Haha I dono why I'm defending Bron today but 30k 10k 10k is an amazing Stat line and I dono why you'd have to cheat. Dafaq and 30 24 4 is cool too but not as sexy and perfect as 30 10 10. Looks like a 30 point triple double.

-Smak
    While your post seems too creepy to reply to, I'll digress. Why did you mention LeBron? He hasn't done this. Furthermore, LeBron has cheated his entire career, so I don't know why you think a statline is relevant.

Also, I don't know what "Dafaq" means.

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10
    While your post seems too creepy to reply to, I'll digress. Why did you mention LeBron? He hasn't done this. Furthermore, LeBron has cheated his entire career, so I don't know why you think a statline is relevant.

Also, I don't know what "Dafaq" means.
    hater.

Probably if he took a bit less shots, letting his PG to possess the ball more, concentrated on his own role and played as a team, instead of padding up all these stats...

He probably could get more rings than just 3/9.

[QUOTE=SouBeachTalents]Nikka you make some of dumbest thread topics on here. You legit just made a thread asking if 4x all-star Mo Cheeks would be a starter in today

Quote Originally Posted by ronniec
    Probably if he took a bit less shots, letting his PG to possess the ball more, concentrated on his own role and played as a team, instead of padding up all these stats...

Quote Originally Posted by ronniec

What a cliche talking point, one that for real is not even close to being accurate. Let's go with your hypothesis, you think letting Boobie Gibson, Dellavedova & George Hill handle the rock more is going to turn series like '07, '15 & '18 around? Hell, in 2018 LeBron gave up the final shot to Hill at the end of Game 1 and got killed for it. In the '17 Finals Kyrie took more FGA than LeBron, Durant AND Curry, that must've led to a title right?

There are a number of things you can point to for why LeBron's teams have lost in the past, whether it's LeBron's inability to consistently hit a jump shot and being inefficient outside the paint, his and his teammates complete lack of defensive effort and execution, his opponent simply having the superior personnel, whatever the hell happened in 2011 etc.

But your theory? Complete bullshit, the kind of drivel you'd hear on first take and undisputed

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10
    While your post seems too creepy to reply to, I'll digress.
    Haha myb dude. Didn't mean to creep u out. I just kill people; I don't eat them.

-Smak