Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Default Re: Suns need to trade Booker while he has some value

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Suns aren't dealing Devin unless it's for a godfather type of offer.

Phoenix wouldn't consider that. Harris is, at the moment, one of the most overpaid players (and I'm a fan of his) that's basically a worse Forward version of Devin Booker.
    I agree.

So I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave View Post
    People said the exact same shit about Steph Curry all the time when he was 22. Remember, before the Warriors got an actual NBA team around him and before he hit his prime, when they were consistently bottom feeders every year. If you think Book has hit his ceiling at the age of 22 you're ****ing retarded plain and simple. Some rookies come into the league at 22 lmao.

I'm sorry. But people are constantly out here judging this kid like he's 28, has had a good coach(let alone the same coach for more than 1 season), hasn't been double teamed more than anyone in the league cause his teammates were so dogshit, etc. Believe what you want but my dude's improved on aspects every year, aside from when being held back by injuries or being forced to play out of position at PG.

And lastly if you don't watch Suns games on a regular basis(which I doubt you do), you have no right to judge a player on his impact of a game. Any real basketball fan knows you have to see the games to judge the impact. And this whole argument is based off of what? The fact that they only won 19 games? I could counter-argue that they would have easily won less than 10 games without him. Is that not an impact? What they had on the court last year was what you call "historically bad". 2nd and 3rd best players on the team were rookies. Often 3 players STARTING who shouldn't even be in the league. Either G-league level talents or washed up vets who weren't even remotely trying nor caring to try win. It was bad. If Lebron couldn't carry the Lakers to the playoffs, not a single ****ing player in NBA history could have carried that sorry ass Suns roster to the playoffs in place of Book. Especially any player at the age of 22.
    This aged like fine wine.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    He's this generation's Carmelo. He'll have crazy total career scoring numbers but nothing to show for it. Booker will still be putting up around 20 a game by the time LeBron hits 50.

Already made the Finals at 24 years of age and on the brink of a chip.

But yeah, didn't see it coming, either.