Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tha Return of Lamez Retarden.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Op you almost 30 bruh

You too old for this shit

I know you aint talkin

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Cause I was only one who had the urge to go in YOUR thread. We all know you say a lot of dumb shit on here. I wanted to call you out because I was getting sick to my stomach. Seeing "Lamez Retarden" after watching him get 38/10/9 and devastatingly losing the game after getting SO close REALLY f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king pissed me off.
    Just admit it that you're tha only rocket fan melting down like this PERIOD and take tha L just your damn star and team. He choke plain and simple and I had to call him out on that cuz he's overrated and don't deserve to be where he's at right now. Everybody knows tha rockets don't deserve to be in tha WCFs in tha first DAMN place.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I know you aint talkin
    Bruh I'm in high school

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    You're a good fan and it's fine to be emotional... but people are still going to say whatever they want on a board like this. Should just leave it, but carry on.
    Trust me, I've actually tried avoiding the retards on here but I just couldn't hold back what I wants to say to them. I cannot stand stupid posts!

Bruh I'm in high school
    Still, you still shouldn't be talkin'

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Bruh I'm in high school

Stop crying you ***** Rockets fans, you're a round 1 team, you're actually so lucky to get this far.
    Your 'star' player is a disgrace to the game, and you cheer this loser.

**** yous

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Stop crying you ***** Rockets fans, you're a round 1 team, you're actually so lucky to get this far.
    Your 'star' player is a disgrace to the game, and you cheer this loser.

**** yous
    Dallas had more problems come playoff time.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore bballbball's Avatar

Just admit it that you're tha only rocket fan melting down like this PERIOD and take tha L just your damn star and team. He choke plain and simple and I had to call him out on that cuz he's overrated and don't deserve to be where he's at right now. Everybody knows tha rockets don't deserve to be in tha WCFs in tha first DAMN place.
    how in the world you not going to give respect for the Rockets for getting #2 seed with all the injuries they had to face? or fighting back down 3-1 to win the last series? or for even making it a fight against this goliath Warrior team despite being 10+ underdogs in both games? they damn well deserve to be in the conference final

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

What's Dwight's nickname?

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Trust me, I've actually tried avoiding the retards on here but I just couldn't hold back what I wants to say to them. I cannot stand stupid posts!
    Im a retard? but your dumb ass stay slurpin' on a "retarden" niguh heavily tho

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    What's Dwight's nickname?
    Dfright Coward.

Go to ClutchFans.net, or Bleacher Report. Are you only on ISH? I am not the only one who acted like this after the loss tonight. You must very blind. And you're saying we don't deserve to be in the WCF? All ****ing season the Rockets fought hard with Dwight, Jones and Bev missing significant time. We showed HEART and got that 2nd spot in the tough tough Western Conference. Before the playoffs, Patrick Beverly and Donatas Motiejunas got ruled out for the rest of the season. Those guys were the Rockets starters. They meant alot to the team. I don't know what the **** kind of drug you're on but what the Rockets have done this season without a healthy team is freaking amazing.

They got their reward for getting the 2nd seed by facing the Mavs in the 1st round. Then in the 2nd round, EVERYONE doubted us. We were down 3-1 and people said it was over. But nope. We kept our hopes up and kept battling. Now the Rockets are in the WCF and going up against one of the best teams in the last decade. 1st game we lost by 4. 2nd game we lose by 1. The Rockets have shown heart. And if you can't see that, then you're a pathetic loser. I wouldn't even call you a real basketball fan.

I don't usually say "Take this L" but today I REALLY want you to have it. Just take and it leave, dude.
    Last edited by Smook A.; 05-22-2015 at 01:07 AM.

Dfright Coward.

I wanna hear more now. You got names for:

LeBron James
    Jason Terry
    Chris Paul
    Blake Griffin

?

Quote Originally Posted by bballbball
    how in the world you not going to give respect for the Rockets for getting #2 seed with all the injuries they had to face? or fighting back down 3-1 to win the last series? or for even making it a fight against this goliath Warrior team despite being 10+ underdogs in both games? they damn well deserve to be in the conference final
    Man tha only reason why they had number 2 cuz tha spurs choke that last game against tha pelicans