Good High School Starter

Default Is Lebron a pathological liar? Why does he have such a long list of lies?

1. Promise to bring cleveland a championship, quits halfway (jury still out on this one)

2. Respect Jordan, no one should wear 23, convinces people to stop wearing 23, switches his number back to 23

3. Not 1, not 2, not 3... only wins 2 championships

4. Says if he could, he'd play 48 minutes, complains that 44 minutes is too much for him during the big 3 first season

5. Tells fans hes entering the dunk contest, withdraws his entry right before the dunk contest

6. No excuses after every interview, makes excuses for every loss

7. Says he loves the NBA because its competitive, creates a big 3 so itd be easy

8. Says he doesnt care about stats, statpads every game

... and im sure theres hundreds more, no nba player in the history of the sport has a list as long as lebron, no wonder lebron stans are the dumbest, only people like that could be deceived by this mans compulsive lying, nevertheless despite all this, lebron is still in my top 25 of all time

Default Re: Is Lebron a pathological liar? Why does he have such a long list of lies?

that's what mental midgets do. Lequit James

Banned

Default Re: Is Lebron a pathological liar? Why does he have such a long list of lies?

I feel like sometimes he just says stuff to get attention.

NBA Superstar

It's pretty much all attention based. So I guess you could call him a pathological attention whore. Like Rose said about LeBron, "He loves the attention."

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

What about those VOWS.

Accurate list

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff

What about those VOWS.
    guarenteed over 50% of the league has or doe cheat on their significant others. Months away on the road, millions to blow(then debt and divorce haha). Its just a reality of professional sports.

Lebron just needs to shut it and let his game talk for him. Which it does, but he opens his mouth about things he doesnt full-fill more often than non

NBA All-star

the biggest problem about a debate, is that when the audience aren't educated on the issue enough. silence simply won't cut it.

Dude is mentally challenged

Dunking on everybody in the park

Undisputed facts.

Good High School Starter

More lies:

"It was a tough decision, because I know how loyal I am."

"When we decided to come together our Most Valuable Player chances kind of went out the window."

"I don't go out there for the numbers, I just play my game."

"I can't defer. I'm never in defer mentality."

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

NBA Stars are celebrities. Celebrities like the bright lights flashing and say things to be noticed. Lebron James loves to be Noticed. He also says alot of things without thinking. Does that make him a liar? Not sure, but he does have some severe cases of foot-in-mouth disease for sure.