Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default LeBron eliminates the knicks

The Knicks have been virtually eliminated from contention for LeBron James, according to a report from Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.

James' camp categorized New York's presentation as 'lacking preparedness and organization.'

[COLOR=Red]EDIT[/COLOR]

Wojnarowski also includes claims that James was turned off by Donnie Walsh's need to use a wheelchair due to a neck ailment, and that James was similarly deflated by owner James Dolan's appearance.

There have been rumblings in recent days that those closest to James are concerned about him playing for the Knicks and what implications that might hold for the power balance around the superstar. There have been some indications that Maverick Carter, James' closest friend, is opposed to a move to the Knicks.

However, the status of Wojnarowski's anonymous sources is unclear since he only generically cites "sources" but does not indicate their position in relation to James, or their particular knowledge of James' reactions to the presentation from New York.

Last edited by insidehoops; 07-03-2010 at 02:03 PM.

Decent playground baller

Default Re: LeBron eliminates the knicks

Bron can't handle the Ny media anyways not mentally strong enough

Lacking in prepardness and presentation huh? Yeah OKAY.

He wasnt interested in what NY was selling, and that was ABOUT the jist of it.

Big strike out for NY though. Huge strikeout.

Wojo has consistently written was have no chance. He consistenly adds a paragraph or two to other articles saying the Knicks suck. He has something against us. This is nothing new. It is not a bad sign, its no sign - he just doesn't like us.

Seriously, he has been writing like this for more than a year - look at his aritcles WWW IS SAYING BULLS! KNICKS NO CHANCE! KNICKS SUCK!

He wrote last week that the Knicks had no chance at any of the Top 10 FA's on the market. Tell me that's not silly.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Lacking preparedness in something they've been focusing on for multiple years? Not buying it.

Wow what a garbage article. Full of holes....I mean c'mon "James' camp categorized New York's presentation as 'lacking preparedness and organization.'"

His camp? Who interviewed his camp? Did LeBron give authorization for that to be released? Is that even what LeBron said?

And he has reservations about making more money in New York than in Cleveland? Uhh hello, the Knicks just pitched him a Billion dollar makeover plan.

when the knicks showed up in cleveland they arrived in a g4.

when the nets arrived they flew in on a g5. nets win

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Wojo has consistently written was have no chance. He consistenly adds a paragraph or two to other articles saying the Knicks suck. He has something against us. This is nothing new. It is not a bad sign, its no sign - he just doesn't like us.

Seriously, he has been writing like this for more than a year - look at his aritcles WWW IS SAYING BULLS! KNICKS NO CHANCE! KNICKS SUCK!

He wrote last week that the Knicks had no chance at any of the Top 10 FA's on the market. Tell me that's not silly.
    You never know. Now that LeBron is out of the picture, Amare might pull out too?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    when the knicks showed up in cleveland they arrived in a g4.

when the nets arrived they flew in on a g5. nets win
    LeBron also had a 20 extra minutes with JayZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    You never know. Now that LeBron is out of the picture, Amare might pull out too?
    Yes, because Wojo said so, with his kick ass track record for breaking stories and having inside sources.

Net fans shouldn't get excited. It's like Game. Everyone says Game is a good rapper because they hated 50 Cent. So it was WOW THAT GAME IS MAD SKILLED, when we all knew that he sucked (just like 50).

People want the Knicks to fail, so they say NETS DID BETTER!! REALLY THEY DID!!! and at the end of the day when neither of us get Lebron, they can still claim the nets did better, meaningless as it will be.

Not airballing my layups anymore BC Eagle's Avatar

If this is accurate, you gotta consider this to be a huge disappointment for Knick fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93

LeBron also had a 20 extra minutes with JayZ.
    note: im not saying the nets might not have done better, im saying people are idiots if they believe Wojo has super secret sources in the Lebron camp, he writes for YAHOO. He has info others don't?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Yes, because Wojo said so, with his kick ass track record for breaking stories and having inside sources.

Net fans shouldn't get excited. It's like Game. Everyone says Game is a good rapper because they hated 50 Cent. So it was WOW THAT GAME IS MAD SKILLED, when we all knew that he sucked (just like 50).

People want the Knicks to fail, so they say NETS DID BETTER!! REALLY THEY DID!!! and at the end of the day when neither of us get Lebron, they can still claim the nets did better, meaningless as it will be.
    I don't hate the knicks. Though, I am a nets fan. I am not saying the Nets are garunteed to get him.
    IMO we just had more than the knicks had to offer. I don't mean money wise.

NBA Finals

*not in before niko =(*

Knicks were out of it from the get go. Like Bucher said, LeBron+Bosh/Amar'e....who else? Who are they going to sign? D'Antonio as coach? Come on, now. It's between Miami and Chicago.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Is that why they ran an extra hour? Cause they weren't prepared?

I don't like Wojo more than the next guy, but if true, damn.