Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Is Mathew Dellavedova the only player who's ever shut down prime Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    absolutely.

Triple Curry = you pay.

Triple Lebron = turnover.
    articulated perfectly this should be common knowledge to all the posters by now

but even after all of this we will still get kids who are shocked after 2/7

Default Re: Is Mathew Dellavedova the only player who's ever shut down prime Curry?

Probably it was this ugly appearance that locked Steph down

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    Probably it was this ugly appearance that locked Steph down

This dude single handedly crushed the dreams of Chicago fans, Atlanta fans, and scared the shit out of Golden State fans last season.

Probably the most hated face in the league as of last seasons playoffs I remember seeing that pic circulating in social media with "Sup Chicago" captioned at the bottom

The best way to take Curry off his rhythm is to stick to him like a leech and force him to take contested shots. For a while Della looked like prime Payton out there forcing Curry out of his comfort zone. It helped that the refs allowed Della to get very physical on defence.

Honestly I thought that the Warriors were ripe for the upset that time. Had Cleveland stayed mostly healthy they would have won the series.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    This dude single handedly crushed the dreams of Chicago fans, Atlanta fans, and scared the shit out of Golden State fans last season.

Probably the most hated face in the league as of last seasons playoffs I remember seeing that pic circulating in social media with "Sup Chicago" captioned at the bottom
    I remember photoshopping this together lol

Ok so you turned your back on Miami and suddenly became a Cleveland fan only because of Lebron but now Dellavedova "single handedly" crushed the dreams of all those opponents?

Ok so you turned your back on Miami and suddenly became a Cleveland fan only because of Lebron but now Dellavedova "single handedly" crushed the dreams of all those opponents?
    you must be mistaking me for someone else

He joined under the username "CavaliersFTW" in 2011—just one year after "The Decision" while hate was rife against LeBron among most vested Cavaliers fans, while LeBron was title-contending in Miami whereas the Cavaliers were perennially lottery-contending—and he's a LeBron-bandwagon fan?

If LeBron is his mainstay for his team's fandom, it looks to me that he's been pretty consistent in "self-framing" as a Cavaliers fan, and it predates the contingency of LeBron rejoining.

you must be mistaking me for someone else
    pardon then

Thickest cavs player. Him, love and kyrie are going places

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Curry was doubled after nearly every screen but I think it was more of a stage fright that lasted for a game or two.