Phoenix Depth chart

Tyson Chandler, Alex Len
Markieff Morris, Mirza Teletovic, Jon Lueur
PJ Tucker, TJ Warren
Brandon Knight, Sonny Weems, Devin Booker
Eric Bledsoe, Archie Goodwin, Ronnie Price

The Suns had done a great job drafting their needs, Len and Warren are great picks. Goodwin, Booker too.

Len has the tool to be a starter caliber center in the league. He got a good scoring touch, but lacks the interior D. Now the Suns have Len learning from Chandler, hopefully that works out.

Well Markieff fked up, but I guess he knows he's going to end up nowhere playing the fool. He's not going to be mature immediately, but he's going to be motivated.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...avor/73531008/

Warren is a very talented scorer. He needs play time. Tucker should gtfo the court for Warren to play.
Then we have Booker who I have high expectations of. He's got game and range. If anything I feel Booker and Warren will be the future of the Suns, filling up the 2 and 3 spots.

Now the Suns are a playmaker away from being a solid team. Bledsoe and Knight ain't cutting it. Maybe Bledsoe will take the leap this season and this might come back and bite me in the ass, but as of now I hope the Suns deal them both for a real solid PG.

The team has time to grow, and should focus on Len, Warren and Booker as their key.