Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: NCAA Championship game thread: Kansas vs. Memphis, CBS 9pm ET Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Watching these guys play made me realiz how much more intelligent a player Rubio is then any1 on the floor. He would pick a part these defenses.

He would be flopping like the b1tch euro he is.

Banned

Default Re: NCAA Championship game thread: Kansas vs. Memphis, CBS 9pm ET Monday

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412

He would be flopping like the b1tch euro he is.
    yeah he would but only because these guys are totally out of control on drives. The starting center on Kansas, Rose, Rush etc. are all vulnerable to charges. Difference is Rubio is MAN enough to take them. Can you imagine Rubio against these kids..Rose isn't even doing anything, kids skill level is really bad.
    Last edited by Younggrease; 04-07-2008 at 09:48 PM.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Kansas is the only team that has been equal to Memphis athletically all season. Scouts will be paying close attention to how Chris Douglas-Roberts looks against legit NBA wing prospects.

Side Note: if any of you guys are computer savvy enough to rip the game feed from CBS Sportsline let me know. I'd like to get a copy of this game.

I think Kansas is going to win this thing.

Memphis is doing a lot of ball screening and that's not their game. They could be setting themselves up for a critical error in execution late in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    Kansas is the only team that has been equal to Memphis athletically all season. Scouts will be paying close attention to how Chris Douglas-Roberts looks against legit NBA wing prospects.

Side Note: if any of you guys are computer savvy enough to rip the game feed from CBS Sportsline let me know. I'd like to get a copy of this game.
    I would bet it'll be on torrent sites tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bjtrdff
    I would bet it'll be on torrent sites tomorrow.
    If you have a link it would be greatly appreciated. Only one I know of rarely ups NCAA or European games; they seem to be NBA or bust.

Brandon Rush is a twig...he got muscle definition but damn, bulk up some. Been at Kansas how long?

NBA Superstar

Kansas' D is amazing.

Banned

This game is looking ugly. we have 2 athletic teams that can't really buy a jumpshot.

And dorsey needs to stop *****ing.

now is the time for rose to step up, he really needs to assert himself...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4

Saw a basketball once

Rose is really working for the #1 draft slot

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    Maybe he read your post during a timeout.

Derrick Rose is just the best player on the court right now, and a very excellent 2nd half for the Memphis Tigers.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 04-07-2008 at 11:15 PM.