Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default Re: Jason Terry on his Rockets Team: "No chemistry with that group. F****** horrible."

lmao, this is so obvious I seriously wonder if the majority of people who think anything of the Rockets are mentally retarded. Just imagine these guys out at dinner together, or during training, in fact I doubt they even go out together as a team. Just all branch off and do their own thing cos of the buzz kill that is this pussi whipped Harden. Harden has absolutely no big bro leadership qualities whatsoever, neither does dwight, yet they are the two flagship players of the franchise. I can't wait until sport science incorporates personality traits into their projections of talent because losers like this will never get the chance to worm their way into a team and destroy any hope of success by demanding a max contract.
    Last edited by theaussieguy; 02-11-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Jason Terry on his Rockets Team: "No chemistry with that group. F****** horrible."

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    I'd rather have C. Brewer. He's perfect for the bench.
    hes pathetic this season, PATHETIC

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    IDK why he re-signed with them.
    Well they did make it to the WCF finals last year so I doubt he was expecting such regression in mere months.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit
    hes pathetic this season, PATHETIC

I remember that Warriors/Rockets play-off series when James Harden's bad defense damned near single handedly coasted the Rockets the game until Mchale subbed Corey Brewer in and benched Harden.

Not airballing my layups anymore

He's obv referring to the defensive end. Which I agree. Lack of communication.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    I remember that Warriors/Rockets play-off series when James Harden's bad defense damned near single handedly coasted the Rockets the game until Mchale subbed Corey Brewer in and benched Harden.
    last season brewer was ok.. this season i wanna punch him, punch him bad

I rule the local playground

They know last year was their peak. Their effort blows. They had the number 8 defense last year and dropped to 25 this year with Howard playing more games. They know they can't beat the Warriors or Spurs in a series so what's the point?

College superstar

Harden begged Terry to stay for this bullshit? Terry was gonna join another team at first. I bet Terry regrets staying there now.

NBA Legend

Terry is a G.

The rest of the Rocket's are little b's.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Inches

Thats the culture/mood set by Harden, btw

last year was a weird year for the Rockets. everyone played above their talent level, I mean Josh Smith was playing great for them..

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwin
    They know last year was their peak. Their effort blows. They had the number 8 defense last year and dropped to 25 this year with Howard playing more games. They know they can't beat the Warriors or Spurs in a series so what's the point?
    Yes. I think their coach uses innuendo to stimulate his players in the wrong way and they lose focus by game time, after seeing the cheerleaders and such. See the video below.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r94XMfiBbUg

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Inches