Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Default Re: Bwink23's Quest for Basketball Shape Again....Before and After Pics

You were in horrible shape for your age, now your in average shape.

What weights do you do, because you don't seem to have worked your triceps much?

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

I hope you keep up the good work, and find a way to stay focused on improving yourself. There's no sense in worrying about your progress slowing, or your potential being limited. Just keep working, and don't worry about the stuff you can't control. You won't really know what your potential is, until you push yourself to the limit. There's no guarantee that you'll end up where you ideally want to be, but as long as you can look back some day, and know you're better off than you might've been, it will all have been worth it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    Maybe being on my ignore list, i can't get pm's from you. I removed you from my ignore list....go ahead and send the pm's again.
    Get them?

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerEnraged
    Get them?

Check your PM.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    You were in horrible shape for your age, now your in average shape.

What weights do you do, because you don't seem to have worked your triceps much?

I don't recall showing triceps, but they aren't(weren't) that bad at all....Cardio is what really helped to drop the fat. I was down to about 165 from 195 at about 10-13% body fat according to this caliber i bought. I was also ghostly white, maybe if i tanned heavily the definition would show more...just don't care for the cancer that's all.

I would do some standard weights like bench, squats. Your basic lifting regime...and afterwards i would take to the treadmill, track, or ellyptical for about 45-50 minutes in the 145-155 heart rate zone.

And i'd play ball twice a week.

If anything my triceps were probably a bit too strong with respect to my biceps...i would rep with 20 pounds on tri's, 3 sets of 10-12....and 25-35 pounds of bi's, depending on what i was doing.
    Last edited by bwink23; 05-12-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Great college starter

Doctor Rivers

You're still on my ignore list, and you're not getting off anytime soon.

Banned

I don't recall showing triceps, but they aren't(weren't) that bad at all....Cardio is what really helped to drop the fat. I was down to about 165 from 195 at about 10-13% body fat according to this caliber i bought. I was also ghostly white, maybe if i tanned heavily the definition would show more...just don't care for the cancer that's all.

I would do some standard weights like bench, squats. Your basic lifting regime...and afterwards i would take to the treadmill, track, or ellyptical for about 45-50 minutes in the 145-155 heart rate zone.

And i'd play ball twice a week.
    Lolz i don't like how I look at all right now..I've only started for like 2 weeks but my results don't look very good right now either.

Great college starter

Lolz i don't like how I look at all right now..I've only started for like 2 weeks but my results don't look very good right now either.

I tell you what man, DON'T STOP....

as you get older, it gets EXTREMELY difficult to maintain. And you'll be trying to juggle that between work, family, etc.

It's EXHAUSTING.

If there was any advice i would give you, it would be to stay regular. Once it goes, it's very hard to get it back.

Great college starter

I hope you press on dude. Make the most of your youthful years. It's easy to lose focus when you can regain it so easily when you're young.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Inactive
    I hope you keep up the good work, and find a way to stay focused on improving yourself. There's no sense in worrying about your progress slowing, or your potential being limited. Just keep working, and don't worry about the stuff you can't control. You won't really know what your potential is, until you push yourself to the limit. There's no guarantee that you'll end up where you ideally want to be, but as long as you can look back some day, and know you're better off than you might've been, it will all have been worth it.

Some great stuff right there.....

Banned

I tell you what man, DON'T STOP....

as you get older, it gets EXTREMELY difficult to maintain. And you'll be trying to juggle that between work, family, etc.

It's EXHAUSTING.

If there was any advice i would give you, it would be to stay regular. Once it goes, it's very hard to get it back.
    Yeah, I quit playing basketball at my gym...I'd play 4x a week an it just stopped being fun. PLus now every1 trys to murder me anytime I get to the basket...

Here's my mega bad pictures. Top 2 are from day I started, and the bottom 2 were one week after that. I started at 155 and now i'm only 150...

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

these pics might come back to might u.. slayer

Great college starter

Yeah, I quit playing basketball at my gym...I'd play 4x a week an it just stopped being fun. PLus now every1 trys to murder me anytime I get to the basket...

Here's my mega bad pictures. Top 2 are from day I started, and the bottom 2 were one week after that. I started at 155 and now i'm only 150...

Make use of your testosterone dude....

One day you'll be wondering where you can score some...

A thread with bwink32 and Slayer's naked pics