Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Blake Griffin and LeBron are basically the same size...who is greater physically??

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Yeah, and Lebron is also heavier. Lebron was 245 at the '03 pre-draft camp, while Griffin was 248 at the '09 pre-draft camp, don't know how much Griffin has gained, but it doesn't look to be anywhere near the amount of weight Lebron gained between '03 and the '08-'09 season. Lebron has most likely been in the 265-270 range the last 4 seasons and 260+ the past 5 seasons, while Griffin may not be 260 despite being an inch taller.
    pretty much

Default Re: Blake Griffin and LeBron are basically the same size...who is greater physically??

Not taking anything from Griffin, but he tends to get bullied pretty good by Lebron when they play one another. Doesn't gain much ground backing him down, doesn't have much luck guarding him in the paint either.

They've guarded one another quite frequently, and it often just looks like a duel of beastly PFs. Lebron is that strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDZQ2CSzNvg

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Blake probably has the edge on leaping right now. They're probably similar in strength, but LeBron weighs a little more, so that gives him the edge.

Blake is not sniffin' LeBron's speed though.
    Agreed.

lol at "basically the same size"....

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE