Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Great college starter

Default Bwink23's Quest for Basketball Shape Again....Before and After Pics

So when i hit 33, i reached the pinnacle of my slobbiness. I was overweight, fat, depressed. I made a pledge to myself, i was gonna reverse that. My motivation was at an all-time low, but i gutted out a 2 and half month stretch where my diet was on point, i worked up to running 6 days a week, lifting 3-4 days, and some basketball in-between. These are links to before and after pics:

Before:

http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/u...BEFORE%20PICS/

After:

http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/u.../AFTER%20PICS/

Recently i've had some "health issues" that have detracted me from being able to reach my potential. I've been bummed over it, and it's seriously hurt my motivational levels to get back on track, and make the most of what i have.

Any stories you guys have that may inspire me to get back on that horse and ride, would be much appreciated.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Bwink23's Quest for Basketball Shape Again....Before and After Pics

Otc.................in4thoughtuwereasian.

Great college starter

NO ONE have any major setbacks in their lives they knuckled up on and persevered through??

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Otc.................in4thoughtuwereasian.

What a SHOCKER huh???

I hear not being a f@ggot on a basketball forum all day helps.

Local High School Star

Didn't know riding jordan's nuts could burn so much fat. good job brah

is this real? not sure about posting my face on this board tho.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    So when i hit 33, i reached the pinnacle of my slobbiness. I was overweight, fat, depressed. I made a pledge to myself, i was gonna reverse that. My motivation was at an all-time low, but i gutted out a 2 and half month stretch where my diet was on point, i worked up to running 6 days a week, lifting 3-4 days, and some basketball in-between. These are links to before and after pics:

Before:

http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/u...BEFORE%20PICS/

After:

http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/u.../AFTER%20PICS/

Recently i've had some "health issues" that have detracted me from being able to reach my potential. I've been bummed over it, and it's seriously hurt my motivational levels to get back on track, and make the most of what i have.

Any stories you guys have that may inspire me to get back on that horse and ride, would be much appreciated.
    Nice job...I'm on a quest like that except to gain weight and I am getting faster and stronger but the weight gaining process hasn't happened.

Great college starter

SlayerEnraged

I still can't read your comments bro....calling Jordan " a 6'6 Allen Iverson" is ludicrous beyond belief. If you admit you were saying it in jest, then i will remove you from my ignore list. Message me if you want.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    is this real? not sure about posting my face on this board tho.

Why wouldn't it be??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    SlayerEnraged

I still can't read your comments bro....calling Jordan " a 6'6 Allen Iverson" is ludicrous beyond belief. If you admit you were saying it in jest, then i will remove you from my ignore list. Message me if you want.
    [COLOR="Red"]Do me a favor.....Read this 1 message. [/COLOR] I think i sent u 2 PM'S last week...If I did then read it/ reply and if not reply on this thread and tell me u didnt get them and then I'll resend the mssages.

I suggest you remove your pics immediately... Or not

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerEnraged
    [COLOR="Red"]Do me a favor.....Read this 1 message. [/COLOR] I think i sent u 2 PM'S last week...If I did then read it/ reply and if not reply on this thread and tell me u didnt get them and then I'll resend the mssages.

Maybe being on my ignore list, i can't get pm's from you. I removed you from my ignore list....go ahead and send the pm's again.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

groce.. but good job for trying to get back in shape

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    Didn't know riding jordan's nuts could burn so much fat. good job brah
    BAHAHAHHAHAHAH