Default Are there still idiots out there who think Jabari will be > Wiggins?

If so, I'd like to see why.

Default Re: Are there still idiots out there who think Jabari will be > Wiggins?

Jabari's more skilled right now. Wiggins will overtake him in 2-3 years though. He's already a significantly better defender. All Wiggins needs is to work on his ball-handling, creating his own shot as well as creating for others and consistency on that outside shot. But he'll be great running the break with Rubio this year, can't wait to see some of the oops that are gonna get thrown down.

Default Re: Are there still idiots out there who think Jabari will be > Wiggins?

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Jabari's more skilled right now. Wiggins will overtake him in 2-3 years though. He's already a significantly better defender. All Wiggins needs is to work on his ball-handling, creating his own shot as well as creating for others. But he'll be great running the break with Rubio this year, can't wait to see some of the oops that are gonna get thrown down.
    I think Wiggins is the better player right now.

Like you said, He's a better defender and his transition game is out of this world. Rubio is perfect for this guy, and they are already my favorite young duo. Wiggins has already shown improvement with his jumper and his ball handling will continue to get better, and it's only a minor issue

Jabari is gonna struggle this year against NBA athletes. It's gonna take HIM 2-3 years to transition to NBA ball while Wiggins won't miss a beat on his way to the ROY trophy
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 10-24-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Guess I'm an idiot.

We gonna ignore Jabari taking a steaming shit on Wiggins the last time they played? Bullied that twig like peak Charles Barkley playing against a high school JV team. Game sealing bucket on a spin move and dunk.

Jabari is and always will be a better basketball player than Wiggins.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Guess I'm an idiot.

We gonna ignore Jabari taking a steaming shit on Wiggins the last time they played? Bullied that twig like peak Charles Barkley playing against a high school JV team. Game sealing bucket on a spin move and dunk.

Jabari is and always will be a better basketball player than Wiggins.
    You're not an idiot at all. You're a Bucks fan defending your guy. I understand that...

Even though I haven't watched either of these guys play since college, I'm sticking with Wiggins. Why? Because I have raw talent and know who will succeed and who won't. I watch interviews and read articles before I watch tape. Some dude said his jumper has improved so I believe it.

I'm not even a basketball fan like most are on here... I judge these players from my gut feeling, not from actually watching them play.

Wiggins will be better dude, trust me. Trust me. I've seen his highlights and I like his demeanor, that's enough for me.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I watch interviews and read articles before I watch tape. Some dude said his jumper has improved so I believe it.

I'm not even a basketball fan like most are on here... I judge these players from my gut feeling, not from actually watching them play.

Wiggins will be better dude, trust me. Trust me. I've seen his highlights and I like his demeanor, that's enough for me.

I f*cking love this niga right here.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

fortunately we will have to sit back, crack a few cold ones and enjoy the season

one of many reasons why I have all team league pass.

Get to enjoy the 2 youngsters grow their skills on teams who wont be on espn/tnt.

its all good