Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Love alreadt throwing shots/hints at Kyrie? Plus reaction from Cavs board

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    And it begins!

The drama this team will provide will be top notch. ESPN licking it's chops. Bron made this mess; we'll see just what he gets out of it.
    ESPN is funny. They ended the Heat Index, even making it about Cleveland for awhile. Shameless. They are still trying post some stuff there to make it seem like it's not abandoned.

I wonder if a Cleveland... Index? is coming. All teams have their own pages, so it's stupid that they did the HEat Index. I guess they thought Bron was staying. Now they'd look stupid to leave the HI alone and go on to Cleveland (something.)

Keep in mind, tho, it's only chemistry... and an implosion, that will keep this team from being amazing. I can't see any scenario where they aren't in the finals, barring injury. You'd think one of these years Bron isn't going to make the Finals, but I dunno...

-Smak

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Love alreadt throwing shots/hints at Kyrie? Plus reaction from Cavs board

Kyrie is the next Chalmers.

Dude better check himself.

so it begins... something bosh didnt have the balls to say

I usually hit open layups

Seven preseason games together and it has become abundantly clear that this team will never come together as a cohesive unit. Time to blow this thing up and tank the season. Hopefully we'll get the number one pick next year.

College superstar

That's really not throwing shots at him. It's more like he's telling the truth.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

The funny part is he's acting like "Lebron ball" wont need him to do the exact same thing to be effective. I admit Lebron is the more willing passer between he and Kyrie , but Love just said it plain and simple , he wants to play in the paint like he always has with the occasional three spree.

Not gonna happen on this Team I'm afraid. Blatt knows what will work for the talent, but the chemistry will be dead by mid-season if Love goes into a slump because he doesn't like the looks he's getting.

Laker fans know all too well from the experiences with Dwight. This cat will mope if the friction with Kyrie and maybe even Waiters will force Lebron to work more than he intends to , to compensate.

stop complaining and play your role love

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Kyrie is the next Chalmers.

Dude better check himself.

Irving will never be as bad as Chalmers.

He better get used to being strictly a spot up 3 pt shooter. Dude is gonna be turned into Ryan Anderson.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

making sure that Love gets enough touches will certainly be the big challenge. Bosh can tell you about it...

However this seemed to be the bigger issue when Lebron didn't play. I think Lebron has always been willing to pass the ball. Kyrie on the other hand needs to do a better job in this regard. I'd say let him run the break or do his pick & roll thing every once in a while but in half court offense he needs to distribute more!

Waiters could be the key player. He tends to take to many shots and Blatt will have to take care of that. The thing is Waiters knows how to find his team mates. He's had some great assists in the preseason. So I believe it's really just his mindset that needs to be right. Maybe he'd be a better sixth man so he could focus on scoring when Lebron or Kyrie is on the bench!?

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    People overreacting hard.

Sounds like he's putting more blame on himself than anyone else. It's preseason and the entire team is practically new and under a new coaching staff running a completely new offense. Love, Kyrie and the rest of the team will be fine.
    yep nothing to see here.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Claiming a player hates pressure when hes top 2 all time in elimination games.

kobetard

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    - If K Love really wants to win...he needs to STFU and sacrifice his "inside looks to get going" and just rebound / play D.....that's all they need him for.
    Quote Originally Posted by houston
    stop complaining and play your role love
    Love still thinks he's going to be a big part of the offense. Let's see how good he is at keeping quiet about not getting enough touches.