Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Why don't people who anoint Wiggins as a star care about his mediocre college stats?

Played 32 minutes a game

Highest Usage% on the Kansas team

Shot close to 13 times a game on 44.8%

Subpar shooter from the COLLEGE 3p line (34%)

Averaged 4.6 turnovers to every 3 assists

Terrible defensive rating

I mean, there is almost zilch that suggests this guy will be a star at the next level based on 35 games he played at Kansas. I mean, the guy was an borderline bust in college considering show hyped he was coming out of high school...

Yet...

That doesn't stop you people from acting like he will be something he's not in Minnesota. Lol

Like seriously, the Wiggins hype is like an outer body experience where I feel like I'm stuck in the Twilight Zone with the way people continue to act like this guy is something he's not based on NOTHING.

Explain yourselves, people...

Default Re: Why don't people who anoint Wiggins as a star care about his mediocre college stats?

Why don't you stop posting?

Default Re: Why don't people who anoint Wiggins as a star care about his mediocre college stats?

Just wondering, which players would you name as his best comparisons for ceiling, floor, and most likely career similar?

Banned

the only reasoning is that people think wiggins game translate better to the pros but even then i dont see how wiggins will surpass prime kevin love

NBA Superstar

like the one where the guy 'who can't create his own shot or score' broke the Kansas freshman scoring record?

Admit you suck, and we can move on.

/thread

Banned

dude listen. listen. listen. you hear that sound? listen close. do you hear it? yep its the ice cream truck. quick run out the door screaming so that your mom follows you out. run to the truck and order any ice cream you want and make your mom whip out that credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Just wondering, which players would you name as his best comparisons for ceiling, floor, and most likely career similar?
    Ceiling = Shawn Marion without great rebounding

Floor = rich man's Marvin Williams

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Ceiling = Shawn Marion without great rebounding

Floor = rich man's Marvin Williams

Facts=Kansas Freshman scoring record

PleezeBelieve=I am a retard and I have a serious beef with a 19y/o my team is trading

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    like the one where the guy 'who can't create his own shot or score' broke the Kansas freshman scoring record?

Admit you suck, and we can move on.

/thread
    That's all you got??

He 'broke' the freshman scoring record on an average Kansas team (once Embiid for hurt) and did it on average %s across board while shooting the most among the other 4 freshmen on the court with him.

Try again, lame. You a punk to me.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

OP I'm just curious.... Did Wiggins shag your missus?

NBA Superstar

That's all you got??

He 'broke' the freshman scoring record on an average Kansas team (once Embiid for hurt) and did it on average %s across board while shooting the most among the other 4 freshmen on the court with him.

Try again, lame. You a punk to me.
    so the guy who did better than any other player at a school that has pumped out a ton of pros is a 'bust'?

you are truly a f*ckin clown.

Kansas went 3-3 after Embiid got hurt including a loss in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament when Wiggins put up 4 points against Stanford.

This guy is a borderline bum

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    so the guy who did better than any other player at a school that has pumped out a ton of pros is a 'bust'?

you are truly a f*ckin clown.
    Who cares about a freshman scoring record when he did it on average %s and shot the most on the team??

Do you even listen to yourself when you try to make these idiotic points?

NBA Superstar

Kansas went 3-3 after Embiid got hurt including a loss in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament when Wiggins put up 4 points against Stanford.

This guy is a borderline bum
    all time leading scorer = borderline bum

keep trying tard boy. maybe you really are a 15 y/o Indian kid from suburban Toronto?

Also... he was very average in college despite being sugared by 6'4 future accountants. What's he's going to do when he gets to the NBA?

He won't shoot 41% from the field his rookie year