Page 116 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2487

Default Re: ☆NBA General FA/Trade Ideas | Rumors | Offseason | Discussion | Roster

Roy Hibbert dropped 16 pounds from 283 to 267. hmm, if we can get the defense and rim protection that he gave the Pacers 2 years ago, we might be set at C for next few years. Remember, Hibbert is only 28.

On offense, he has some range and shoots FT % in high-70s. He was mostly known for his defense, hustle, and rim protection.

Banned

Default Re: ☆NBA General FA/Trade Ideas | Rumors | Offseason | Discussion | Roster

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    Interesting points. I saw him shut down Kyrie Irving about 4 years ago, but I guess he got away with hand checks (home cooking) at times.
    But I wonder if Scott would have the guts to show him actual video clips of him defending and esp the analytics. How is his +/- stats on defense etc?
    Kobe has been know to be an astute student of the game so Im interested if he is receptive enough.
    Riley revealed in his book how he showed videos to Kareem about him not hustling enough etc. KAJ was partly defensive but acknowledge most of it's merits.
    He can still defend 1 on 1 at a high level in short spurts, but not consistently anymore. His main problem is off ball and defending in the pick and roll. That comes down to effort mostly. But that could be because he simply doesn't have the energy he used to to hound guys nonstop like in 2000.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default 2016 Roster

Russell/Clarkson/Bryant/Randle/Hibbert
    Williams/Brown/Young/Bass/Black
    Frazier II/Brown/Holmes/Nance Jr/Upshaw

This is what we got this year assuming we get rid of Ryan Kelly and Robert Sacre. Williams and Young will be the "swag brothers." Hibbert and Upshaw will be hosting a "block" party in the paint every game . And we will see a new Fab Five when we put five of our precocious rookies on the floor at the same time. And our four second year players will be the fantastic four.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: 2016 Roster

Hibbert/Upshaw = block party
    Young/Williams = swag brothers
    Russell/Frazier II/A. Brown/Nance Jr./Holmes = Fab Five
    Clarkson/J.Brown/Randle/Black = Fantastic Four
    Last edited by kkinchen; 08-17-2015 at 08:02 PM.

Not airballing my layups anymore Da Kobester's Avatar

Default Re: 2016 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by kkinchen
    Russell/Clarkson/Bryant/Randle/Hibbert
    Williams/Brown/Young/Bass/Black
    Frazier II/Brown/Holmes/Nance Jr/Upshaw

" Hibbert and Upshaw will be hosting a "block" party in the paint every game .
    Last I checked it seems Upshaw was more interested in hosting a 420 friendly party in his Vegas suite during summer league play!

Home of the 16

What do you guys think of Bynum at this point? Is he worth the shot we all hope for?

IF the Lakers sign him, I don't know how he'll behave with Kobe around, but it feels like Kobe doesn't give a f* about the current roster especially when it's at this point of his career. So there will be a high chance of him being a headcase.

I'm not sure about his athletic abilities, I haven't watched him play since LA, but given what he can do on the court in the past, I'm sure he can be a solid backup as he matures, if he ever does.

He's only 27 & I still believe in him, damn, such a waste of talent. Just like that.

NBA lottery pick

I have a hard time believing nobody would give the guy a minimum contract hoping he would be decent. He did get a lot of chances though and he is probably through.

He should get a training camp invite, surprised no one has given it to him yet. Thought Rivers should give it to him, at least until he gave Aldrich a guaranteed deal

Banned

I don't think Andrew Bynum really cares about basketball anymore. He didn't seem to care that much in the first place anyway though

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I don't think Andrew Bynum really cares about basketball anymore. He didn't seem to care that much in the first place anyway though
    On top of that hes a an immature cancer

Upshaw on board

NBA lottery pick

The Lakers just signed Artest back.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...212401686.html

Home of the 16

OMG. Here we go, boys! I'm so happy & I shouldn't be. Artest <3

So... who is going to get cut?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Hopefully Artest
    Wouldnt mind it