Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Kyrie Irving's New Body

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I don't see how this is deemed a "gay" thread. One of the knocks on Kyrie his first two seasons in the league was that he wasn't fully committed to conditioning and that's what contributed to his myriad of injuries. He also looked out-of-shape in general coming into both his rookie season and last season.

It's a great sign that he's worked that hard on his general condition. There's no doubt in my mind it will have a positive impact on his game and his ability to stay on the floor. He must be on the Dion Waiters diet.
    He's a big guy when you see him. He had good size before this Summer. He looks chiseled here but he looked to be bigger than Wade to me.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

there is a difference between photos that are taken after a practice and the ones in a party...just saying

Quote Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
    there is a difference between photos that are taken after a practice and the ones in a party...just saying
    Yeah beer does does make your stomach bloated so you do make a good point. Plus dude just got done working out. Of course his body is gonna look ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Yeah beer does does make your stomach bloated so you do make a good point. Plus dude just got done working out. Of course his body is gonna look ripped.
    no doubt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU