Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Unhappy Lebron tried so hard to recruit an all star team but nobody wanted to play with him.

[QUOTE]New ownership allowed for a new general manager

Default Re: Lebron tried so hard to recruit an all star team but nobody wanted to play with him.

Now after getting a couple of manufactured * championships, he's caught on. Good for him I say

Default Re: Lebron tried so hard to recruit an all star team but nobody wanted to play with him.

Can't believe dude wanted help. What a POS.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    Should be banned from the league, to be honest.

Better to recruit than bitch about "mah help" on public airwaves, LIVE to the world.

#KOBESYSTEM

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    wanted a combination of the top free agents + his best player to be re-signed..

make the playoffs before demanding 3 all stars around you..

I remember the Michael Redd talk. I was pushing for it so hard. Would have been a nice addition if his knees didn't fall off.

Larry Hughes was never an all-star. Joe Johnson wasn't an all-star until after he signed a 6 year deal with the Hawks as a RFA. Micheal Redd was a one time all-star who chose money instead of signing with another team.

OP FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Better to recruit than bitch about "mah help" on public airwaves, LIVE to the world.

#KOBESYSTEM
    yeah better move would have been to inform the Lakers that's hes leaving to go join the newly formed superteam..on public airwaves, LIVE to the world

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    I remember the Michael Redd talk. I was pushing for it so hard. Would have been a nice addition if his knees didn't fall off.
    I remember someone told me that LeBron made a video to recruit Redd. I don't think it ever surfaced, though.

LeBron > Kobe

get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    I remember someone told me that LeBron made a video to recruit Redd. I don't think it ever surfaced, though.
    Probably got confiscated with the Nike tape.

Convinces front office to get rid of Shaq because he's tired of being 2nd fiddle, says "it's either him or me", gets what he wants and 3 years later complains to the front office and demands a trade because he can't win anymore without elite talent..

#KobeSystem

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    yeah better move would have been to inform the Lakers that's hes leaving to go join the newly formed superteam..on public airwaves, LIVE to the world
    On the plus side, at least he can say he abided by his contract

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Prominent free agents eh? Everyone listed is a washed up scrub. (even my man Ray ;()
    Last edited by Smoke117; 10-18-2014 at 04:52 PM.