Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Why thibodeau is NOT a good heat coach, with proof

Wait, I read through a big part of your post when I suddenly realized it was NOT Theoo who made the thread

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    He's not a good heat coach because he didn't get a job there.
    At least the OP explained why he hasn't got employed by the Heat yet. We'll let Chicago keep him...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Already making excuses for when the Cavs eliminate the Bulls eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Thibs is a good coach. The Bulls success over the past few years under terrible circumstances with player health has been awesome to watch. He just finds ways to win with anyone available. Like I've said on another thread talking about Thibs recently, he's the best basketball coach that Chicago has seen since Phil Jackson, and better than the majority of NBA coaches employed right now.

Does he have his short comings like every other coach in the league? Yes. Is he a bad head coach? You can't even argue that, man. You can sit there and state your half ignorant analysis and spit "proof" that is just opinion all day, it still doesn't change the fact that he has not had a losing season since becoming a head coach and has coached a team all the way to the Eastern conference finals already. He did this with his with his best players having consistent injury woes.

I hope Thibs is a lifer in Chicago. I will be pretty upset if he goes elsewhere.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen.