Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Default Re: Any scenario where Marc Gasol isn't a Knick by the deadline or free agency?

This move would of been impossible few months ago. Gasol is a legit commited guy, dying breed.

But he's just had a kid so he might be looking into securing an even better future.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Default Re: Any scenario where Marc Gasol isn't a Knick by the deadline or free agency?

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Na I can't risk that.
    Then don't make stupid threads if you won't back up your bold claims.

Yeah cause stars never leave small market teams for a big market
    Not when they play for their home state, have made the Conference Finals once, the 2nd round twice and have the best defense in the NBA along with excellent chemistry.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Then don't make stupid threads if you won't back up your bold claims.
    There's no logic in making a bet I can't win. Idc if you're on ISH or not

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri98
    Not when they play for their home state, have made the Conference Finals once, the 2nd round twice and have the best defense in the NBA along with excellent chemistry.
    Lebron James did

There's no logic in making a bet I can't win. Idc if you're on ISH or not
    Ah so you can start threads about crap you know won't happen but claim that they will. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Ah so you can start threads about crap you know won't happen but claim that they will. Nice
    Dude relax. Why are you throwing a fit? Do the Knicks still live rent-free in your head?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Dude relax. Why are you throwing a fit? Do the Knicks still live rent-free in your head?
    Never did. Still don't

I don't like when people make bold claims but won't back them up.

If it happens then they will brag about it non stop. But the 99% of the time they are wrong they deny it. So either put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by AKADS
    Wtf. Anyone who has been one n this board long enough knows I am far from a troll.

Also I don't see gasoline leaving as he grew up in Memphis from high school on, I don't see a reason for him to leave. Him and Conley are a good foundation for Memphis.
    "Knicks fans being Knicks fans". Care to expand on the statement? Anyone who has been on this board long enough knows I'm gonna jump ugly when someone lumps all NY fans into a category. There it is.