Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Default Re: Real14 Presents:"Tha Most Underrated NBA player for this upcoming season"

Real underrated is D-Wade and you know it

Default Re: Real14 Presents:"Tha Most Underrated NBA player for this upcoming season"

What do you mean underrated? He was the 2nd biggest player in FA this year. He's a consensus top 10-15 player. Underrated my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Debator
    Real underrated is D-Wade and you know it
    Lol, nobody's underrating D-Wade these days after his abysmal performance in the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

hmmmm... well melo is ranked by everyone as a top 10 player. and at best he can climb 9 spots

on the other hand.... kobe bryant is getting ranked as a bottom 200 player in the league. and he's probably going to lead the league in scoring if durant gets injured

so... i think kobes a bit more underrated
    The only thing Kobe is going to lead the league in is Salary$/minutes ratio.

the knicks are fucking garbage

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

[QUOTE=Legends66NBA7]"un

Do you think he's underrated because people don't think the Knicks are going to make the Playoffs? Some put that on Melo, but really it's just that outside of him is a team that is very shaky with a lot of ways for it to go wrong.

Truth is we know what he is. He's a mediocre defender but honestly that's ok, he's one of the best pure offensive players in the league and still top 10-15 in the league (depending on how you go about ratings). You can build a team around that. Problem is he needs the right team around him, and I and a lot of other people do not think the 14-15 Knicks are that team.

I think he's accurately rated as a player personally. Other players are more underrated and while I do think the lack of success lately is hurting his image in the eyes of some, most still recognise his talent

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    The only thing Kobe is going to lead the league in is Salary$/minutes ratio.
    Kobe fan here but

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Its LeBron
    I can't wait until your library finally bans you from having computer access.

Honestly, melo is really good. Top-10 in the L. He needs good coaching and the right teammates around him is all. Imagine swapping Dirk for Melo on the 2011 Mavs.