Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #196
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GT: Thunder at Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloc103
No one is saying for you to go anywhere.. just recognize.. you talked crap about Kyrie all game, then he just ethered Goatbrook... give props...
Pretty much this.

When he was walking up to Westbrook, I knew he was shoot a 3, I said to myself "If he buries that shit in Westbrook's face I will never doubt him again."

Forgive me Gawdrie!
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #197
disel
Great young streetballer

disel is starting to rub some people the wrong waydisel is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I've been here and no one has effectively put me in my place because they can't. I still have the better hand.

Why the **** would I go anywhere when I've been proven right more than anyone in the history of this site? Doesn't make a lick of sense.
you fuc$ing idiot
disel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:05 PM   #198
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

**** me just watched the game on league pass. We lost to the Cavs?

Kyrie and mother ****ing SPEIGHTS killed us. Kyrie was just invincible in the last 4 minutes. What a freak. Another loss for OKC, our 4th in the last 7 games..
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:12 AM   #199
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What a game...Irving is some player. scary he is only 20..
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:13 AM   #200
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
**** me just watched the game on league pass. We lost to the Cavs?

Kyrie and mother ****ing SPEIGHTS killed us. Kyrie was just invincible in the last 4 minutes. What a freak. Another loss for OKC, our 4th in the last 7 games..

In fairness though you were on a long road trip and losing games on a long road trip isn't rare. Losing to the Cavs is bad but when Irving plays like that they beat anybody.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:12 AM   #201
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

btw anyone else think the cavs commentators, the funniest in the league? haha
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:14 AM   #202
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyap9675
btw anyone else think the cavs commentators, the funniest in the league? haha

I enjoy listening to the Cavs and Kings announcers the most.

Cavs for entertainment and Kings because they are so unbiased.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:35 AM   #203
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
In fairness though you were on a long road trip and losing games on a long road trip isn't rare. Losing to the Cavs is bad but when Irving plays like that they beat anybody.

Mmm true, still disappointing.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:54 AM   #204
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Mmm true, still disappointing.

Look on the bright side you could be a Laker fan
Old 02-03-2013, 07:14 AM   #205
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Look on the bright side you could be a Laker fan
Old 02-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #206
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
I enjoy listening to the Cavs and Kings announcers the most.

Cavs for entertainment and Kings because they are so unbiased.

Yeah the Cavs guys are freaking hilarious, all the sounds the black guy makes make me laugh hard, you can tell hes a true fan but hes lives/dies by every shot. The only problem with the Kings ones is you have to watch the Kings to hear them.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: