Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Made that high school varsity squad LA Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Theo who?

Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Theo Zagorakis.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    It's not really a knock on Arkansas, but more because he tried to claim he lived in Europe and ends up being from a small town in Arkansas. He was apparently banned on some Spurs message board and the admin found out that his IP was from Arkansas and a similar thing happened here and he basically admitted that he lived in the US.
    Dude shut the **** up.

This guy Grinder is actually GREEK, he is from GREECE, he speaks Greek, he reads Greek, and he writes in Greek.

He posts on a GREEK BASKETBALL WEBSITE called thrylos fans and uses the same username of Grinder there. He is one of the single biggest ****ing trolls alive. He PRETENDS to be American, and uses multiple different names, on multiple different sites. He uses alter egos on all of them, including at this site.

I can't believe how crazy and stupid this forum is. Looks like some people just can't contain themselves though. I think it's time that this shit got revealed to Jeff. Enough is enough.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-13-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Dude shut the **** up.

This guy Grinder is actually GREEK, he is from GREECE, he speaks Greek, he reads Greek, and he writes in Greek.

He posts on a GREEK BASKETBALL WEBSITE called thrylos fans and uses the same username of Grinder there. He is one of the single biggest ****ing trolls alive.

I can't believe how crazy and stupid this forum is.

Shut up Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Shut up Arkansas
    Oh look, one of the 500 alter egos of Nick Young. **** off.

Oh look, one of the 500 alter egos of Nick Young. **** off.
    Mad that Spanoullis only got 8 minutes of playing time today? Pathetic player.

Mad that Spanoullis only got 8 minutes of playing time today? Pathetic player.
    Who?

Who?
    This scrub

He's never been able to dunk cause he's white.

This scrub

He's never been able to dunk cause he's white.
    Who?

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Who?
    The Chris Paul of the Euroleage mate.

How do you call yourself a Euroleague fan?

Nah, they need a guy who knows the NBA very well. Courtney Kirkland is a guy that fits the Laker's needs. I mean look at him block Kris Humphries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btYmIByMkBA

A trade of Pau Gasol to the Jazz for Mo Williams and Marvin Williams gives the Lakers another point guard and youth/athleticism at the forwards.

Local High School Star MightyWhitey's Avatar

You people are complete clowns. Papaloukas is considered to be Europe's Magic Johnson you ****ing idiot.
    You must be a greek. I've yet to see a half decent greek player ever in the history of basketball. Stick to gyros and diners and leave Basketball and Glory to people worthy of such distinctions.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    A trade of Pau Gasol to the Jazz for Mo Williams and Marvin Williams gives the Lakers another point guard and youth/athleticism at the forwards.
    And that also gives them five frontcourt players they have to try and find minutes for and Earl Watson and Jamal Tinsley as their PGs. Stupid trade.

Euroleague threads are my favorite