Arrow Like i've been saying, Curry is only streaky when the score is jacked up

Big time Curry fan, I love when the score is +10 and Curry is hitting these miraculous shots because his confidence is jacked up and he knows his team won't lose. Reminds me of a poor mans Mark Price

BUT....

When the Warriors are down, when the pressure is on, when he has to actually play defense, Curry is ineffective on both sides of the court.

And because the Warriors are such a great overall team leading most of the game you RARELY get to see this side of Curry

You're seeing it now

You're seeing what happens when he has to play a healthy playoff team

You're seeing what happens when he's getting targeted on defense and has to exert more energy

You're seeing how inconsistent Curry is when his team is backed in a corner RELYING on him to takeover.

This guy FOLDS

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Default Re: Like i've been saying, Curry is only streaky when the score is jacked up

Gotta see how he performs in the second half. But it doesn't look good right now.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default Re: Like i've been saying, Curry is only streaky when the score is jacked up

Curry has looked pretty good in the first half. He has scored 15 points and played hard defense. He is the only Warrior who has shown up so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Curry has looked pretty good in the first half. He has scored 15 points and played hard defense. He is the only Warrior who has shown up so far.

4-14, 3 TO's -16 (2nd worst on the team)

only reasons he has scored is because of flakey FT's

Quote Originally Posted by dubnation
    Gotta see how he performs in the second half. But it doesn't look good right now.
    didn't look too good in 2nd half either

Curry has been INVISIBLE

If he's not hitting his shots, he's almost a liability

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Curry has been INVISIBLE

If he's not hitting his shots, he's almost a liability
    Agreed

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

GOAT frontrunner.