Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Lil Trayvon slaps trans teacher. What would you do if this was your kid?

I don't know but if I were his dad, he'd be eating only rice and beans for 2 weeks straight and have to mow that teachers lawn for a year in a dress

Default Re: Lil Trayvon slaps trans teacher. What would you do if this was your kid?

Depends why did he slap the teacher. That part is not in the video or explained in the description. For all I know that teach spat in his face… abused his dog that he let her babysit… hit him 1st….could be anything but that doenst fit the agenda you trying to push or the uploader.

He just randomly walked up to her and did that right….black man bad! White man good! Very premature way of thinking if you ask me

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Lil Trayvon slaps trans teacher. What would you do if this was your kid?

This is liberalism in full effect. Give an inch, they'll take a mile.

That kid doesn't have a father and that teacher is caught up in a weird mindset that allows herself to get assaulted without immediately making sure that kid never steps foot in thr building again.

Only in a woke world does a teacher get smacked viciously and pretends it's all good. Lmao what a situation.

Kid deserves a beating

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Depends why did he slap the teacher. That part is not in the video or explained in the description. For all I know that teach spat in his face… abused his dog that he let her babysit… hit him 1st….could be anything but that doenst fit the agenda you trying to push or the uploader.

He just randomly walked up to her and did that right….black man bad! White man good! Very premature way of thinking if you ask me
    From what I read, teacher took his vape and the thug became an emotional little bitch

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Shit like this only happens in the US, I wonder why

Sure, lets make up scenarios to even out the crimes that have been commited here

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    From what I read, teacher took his vape and the thug became an emotional little bitch
    Sounds like an addict not a thug but whatever makes you happy. Keep dog-whistling

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Damn bro just use the n word next time and tell us how you really feel

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

Sounds like an addict not a thug but whatever makes you happy. Keep dog-whistling
    Called him a thug because of his violent behavior, not because of his vape or because he was black you dumb ****s

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Called him a thug because of his violent behavior, not because of his vape or because he was black you dumb ****s
    We aren’t stupid.

Thank you for showing your true colors though.

We aren’t stupid.

Thank you for showing your true colors though.
    Guy thinks he belongs in that "not stupid" category

Thank you for the laugh

Decent college freshman

Yea, the teacher must have spat in his face. The same teacher who is clearly non-confrontational and terrified of the hyper aggressive teenager standing before them.

I'm curious, when you aren't posting on Inside Hoops, do you moonlight as a police detective?

Black/lib logic.

There is no conceivable scenario that justifies this behavior. If you're a remotely normal person who is mentally sane, your natural gut response to this video is abhorrence at the kid.