Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Outside Houston, NOBODY is going to root for the Rockets against GSW

Quote Originally Posted by MrC1991
    I just can't wait to see how many threes will be attempted/made this series lol.
    Lol i cant wait either

Default Re: Outside Houston, NOBODY is going to root for the Rockets against GSW

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    Rockets got this. Too many doubters for them to fail now. The salt is trill.

No more 18+ FTA for Harden. He will not get by Klay that easily. Lock him down Klay lets gooooooooo...I wanted this matchup so bad and I finally have it. 4-1 but I would love to see another sweep but this time in the playoffs.

I'd like to see the reaction to Dwight Howard winning a chip, and Harden being a champ while KD isn't.

Banned

I think that GS will win but I'm not really rooting for either team. I don't like Houston because I dislike Harden and I don't like Golden State because their fans are obnoxious and occasionally delusional.

I'll probably be cheering for whoever comes out of the East.

Houston is good for retail sales.

Should be a good year.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

The league would become a laughing stock if HOU were to be the Champ, just the thought makes me cringe.

Dwight Howard and Josh Smith are probably the two most unlikeable players left in the playoffs.

Harden is probably the most unlikable superstar in the league, (though to be fair it's mostly due to his style, not his despicable actions like Howard and Smith).

Morey is up there with the most unlikable GM's.

So yeah, unless you have a bone to pick with the Warriors or you're just so casual that you don't really know anything about the teams themselves there's no way you're gonna cheer for the Rockets.

I'm rooting for Rockets

If Rockets win game 1 your absolutely wrong, casuals love the underdog. If Warriors win the first two the casuals will continue to ride the bandwagon

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    Rooting for them.

Gsw had it easy.
    Pelicans>>>>Mavs
    Grizzlies>>>>>>>>Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    Pelicans>Mavs
    Grizzlies>Clippers
    Fixed. Quit over exaggerating like you're comparing the 96 Bulls to the current 76ers.

I'm rooting for them. I love Smoove and Terry, plus Harden was robbed of MVP.

I'm rooting for them, not sure why. I don't like many of their players (aside from Brewer and Beverley, who isn't even playing), but I just can't get behind the Warriors for some reason. I've always liked Bogut, Run TMC was amazing, and Dell "Big Poppa" Curry was my guy, but the current team rubs me the wrong way as a whole.

Go Houston!

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Go Rockets

I'm rooting for them.

OP doesn't know what he's talking about.