Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: An article about the Greg Oden, Brandon Roy and the Blazers medical staff

b.roy comeback for 2k13 lol...

Banned

Default Re: An article about the Greg Oden, Brandon Roy and the Blazers medical staff

So basically he had a really f*cked up right leg & damaged his left leg trying to overcompensate. The difference in the length of the legs was a attributing factor. And when this guy told Portland medical staff that they should make him a custom lift shoe or whatever they just laughed it off as if he were coco for cocoa puffs.
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 04-15-2012 at 04:41 AM.

I remember something very similar to this treatment when Al Jefferson just got traded to the Jazz after he was still recovering from his Acl surgery. Apparently he was overcompensating on one leg and trainers put him through a lot of drills to help him distribute weight evenly.

I really despise and hate their medical staff. Just look at Oden right now he's no longer feeling the soreness of his knees.