Made that high school varsity squad

Default Kyrie Mother****er Irving back in April 1, 2016 statement

"Everything surrounding our team is just crazy to think that we're still in first place and we're still the team to beat, honestly," Irving said. "Regardless of what anybody else says of what we need and what we don't need and what we need to get better at -- us, internally, we know that we have to improve on a lot of things, but we've just got to handle business as professionals and continue to get better."

Irving was then asked if he meant that Cleveland was the team to beat in the East or in the entire league, over the likes of the Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs.

"I feel like we're the team to beat," Irving said. "I mean, honestly, it's open season until we get into the playoffs, so I have a lot more confidence than I think anyone realizes in our team and what's going on in our locker room."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...e-team-to-beat

What confidence, he knew from April 1.

Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Kyrie Mother****er Irving back in April 1, 2016 statement

Cleveland Cavaliers' Tyronn Lue disagrees with Kyrie Irving's 'team to beat' statement: 'Golden State is the team to beat'

"Our team is very confident," Tyronn Lue said prior to Friday's game in Atlanta. "When he says the team to beat, I would say the team to beat in the East. I wouldn't say overall because Golden State won the championship last year so they're the team to beat and they have the best record in the NBA right now. We're confident we can get things done."

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....yronn_lue.html

Tyronn Mother****er Lue, what coaching

Default Re: Kyrie Mother****er Irving back in April 1, 2016 statement

Lue did a really good job for a guy who's only been a HC for half a season, and really kept a cool head through everything. Kyrie is one of the coldest assassins in the game and really does have that extra gear for the big stage. Amazing performance and they needed every bit of it.