Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: anyone else annoyed with rondo and his assist whoring?

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    is this a joke? pgs give layups up all the time. It is something good pgs do to get their teammates confidence up.

in the play screencapped above, if you read the text, youll know that the celtics didnt score in the possession

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    in the play screencapped above, if you read the text, youll know that the celtics didnt score in the possession
    They did, Terry made baseline jumper after the pass from Rondo IIRC. Cs got offensive rebound on the play.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    Bass missed the shot/blocked, rondo got an offensive rebound then an assist from terry getting an easy open baseline jumper. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

I was really annoyed with it last night. Down 6 to the Magic in the 4th quarter and he has the ball on a free breakaway...and he stops and lets other people catch up so he can get an assist...and we end up turning the ball over.

Decisions like that...I can really do without, especially if he's gonna spout off on some "I totally don't think about the record" bullshit like he's been doing, when of course he absolutely cares about it.

I know he was already over 10, but he's absolutely about running that number up. The consecutive streak isn't the only record Rondo's gunning for here. He's got a long career ahead of him if he stays healthy and productive.