Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: KAT Warns The NBA

Save us Minny

#BuiltNotBought

What exactly is he saying?

"We've sucked for so long and been stacking these lottery picks. These lottery picks have in turn got us some STUDS. We continued to suck while stacking up more lottery picks. And now, here we are. We are not Philly. We stacked and stacked and stacked for 13 years and decided its time to stop stacking because Minny finally picked up some good players. And now, now..NOW, here we come. Watch out NBA. (We hope)"

And with the 8th pick in the 2017 NBA draft. The Minnesota Timberwolves select...

I will say tho building around the trio of Towns, Wiggins, Dunn with Thibs as HC should work out in the end. Find a nice compliment to Towns and another swing man (preferably 3 & D). Then fill out roster and wolves could be back to the KG days. I don't see it next season but I do see it after that. Depends on the front office. Hopefully the year I've Thibs the kind of personnel he likes. Dunn was a brilliant pick. Not sure Thibs will like Zach for too long given his putrid defense. Wiggins plays pretty shit defense as well. Zach can hit the 3 for now. I need to see Wiggins step it up next season. I'm really not a fan of his but I give him another season to wow me. I get Rudy Gay type vibes.

Towns - Dunn duo is gonna be huge.

Wolves do have a good future. They will need smart moves and some luck. I see it happening finally after paying so much rent in the lottery. Wolves have two players I wish my sixers had. F*ck Danny Ainge

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    He is a pure hater.

Doesn't like KAT or Wiggins
    Na, I didn't like KAT that the beginning of the season, but I had to recognize that was a special prospect by the end of it. Probably the second best young (sub 22 yo) prospect in the league after Davis.

Wiggins on the other hand lacks the talent to be a #1 option in the NBA. He won't ever amount to anything more than a fringe all-star (which is really contingent on him learning to dribble).

Ay, I'll tell you what - good for the Wolves fans and the team. They really haven't had any spark since KG left. He has such a high ceiling; hopefully management works to his favor. I'm all for it.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

I like Town and Lavine and even Dieng but my issue always link back to Wiggins and his inability to establish a complete game even though he has all the physical tools to achieve it. I haven't followed Wiggins close enough to know if his work habits are with the elites but from what I watch on TV, he disappears too much through out the game and doesn't put enough pressure on the opposing teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
    I like Town and Lavine and even Dieng but my issue always link back to Wiggins and his inability to establish a complete game even though he has all the physical tools to achieve it. I haven't followed Wiggins close enough to know if his work habits are with the elites but from what I watch on TV, he disappears too much through out the game and doesn't put enough pressure on the opposing teams.
    I don't really agree with part of that. Wiggins just came off a 21 PPG on 46% shooting at age 20. His scoring ability is coming along just fine. He needs to round out his game, sure, but you can't really knock him for his scoring.

He is also clutch as hell.