Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: I give Bran 2 more seasons

LBJ has an insanely high BBIQ. He will be fine.

Banned

i didnt know stiff arming, bulldozing, poor footwork, and do last second outlet passes for assists is considered high bball iq

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You realize Lebron can just move to PF as he gets older...right? He would always be one of the most athletic PF's in the league regardless of his age. (barring any serious injury) He clearly is stronger than most PF's too.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 07-27-2016 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
    Talking like the overwhelming unbiased majority dont have lebron as a top 3-5 GOAT
    I do rank them impact wise , not with accolades/team accomplishments/popularity . His best year was last one to me . And his last year definitely comparable to peak days of Kareem and Jordan . If he had this level for his peak days , he would have been like Kareem,Jordan,Russell,Wilt .

Btw , he can surpass Wilt with solid longevity . But there's no chance for matching careers of Kareem,Jordan and Russell , realistically ( beside of having longevity of Karl Malone ) .

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    I do rank them impact wise , not with accolades/team accomplishments/popularity . His best year was last one to me . And his last year definitely comparable to peak days of Kareem and Jordan . If he had this level for his peak days , he would have been like Kareem,Jordan,Russell,Wilt .

Btw , he can surpass Wilt with solid longevity . But there's no chance for matching careers of Kareem,Jordan and Russell , realistically ( beside of having longevity of Karl Malone ) .

Watch '09, '10, '12, and '13 LeBron. Watch Shaq's 3peat. Shits on whatever impact Wilt and Russell had.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You realize Lebron can just move to PF as he gets older...right? He would always be one of the most athletic PF's in the league regardless of his age. (barring any serious injury) He clearly is stronger than most PF's too.
    heII he could be a PG and just bring up the ball ,and drive and dunk or take set shots like Kidd did for three years

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Watch '09, '10, '12, and '13 LeBron. Watch Shaq's 3peat. Shits on whatever impact Wilt and Russell had.
    Not really dude.

Russell averaged things like 22/27/5 throughout playoff runs. And this is with defense that would blow your mind and leadership abilities that you probably couldn't even imagine watching this game today.

He was the Ulysses S. Grant of the NBA.

I mean...dude lead SAN FRANSISCO to 2 straight NCAA titles.

Him winning anything and everything was not just good fortune. Not even close.
    Last edited by ShawkFactory; 07-27-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Local High School Star

Bron still has another career on the block as a dominant post player.

The haters will love it when he can't run and jump like the biggest gazelle ever made, but when that happens he will get his a-- down onto the block and dominate from there. He will score from there and distribute from there like it's nobody's business.

The jealousy is so funny on here. Makes me wonder how old some of the posters are on here. As if they just want to take their balls and go home.

The league better with him retired? That's like saying the league is better without Bird, Jordan, Magic, Duncan...just not true. It moves on, and people take over, but it won't be better without LBJ.

So...LBJ still has another career on the block, and enjoy him now while he's here. He's a monster who plays basketball.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Not really dude.

Russell averaged things like 22/27/5 throughout playoff runs. And this is with defense that would blow your mind and leadership abilities that you probably couldn't even imagine watching this game today.

He was the Ulysses S. Grant of the NBA.

I mean...dude lead SAN FRANSISCO to 2 straight NCAA titles.

Him winning anything and everything was not just good fortune. Not even close.
    Realistically it's more 15/19/3.5 type of Playoff Runs after adjusting for the 30% extra possessions that Russell had to work with

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Realistically it's more 15/19/3.5 type of Playoff Runs after adjusting for the 30% extra possessions that Russell had to work with
    Sure.

But what if a guy with Ben Wallace defense and true alpha leadership unlike anything almost any of us have ever seen averaged 15/19/4 in today's league?

A lot of championships to be had there.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Can't wait til he retire.
    Pa
    the
    Tic

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    His adjusted assists numbers still about 4.5-5 .

More like 14-16-5 and with better defence than Ben Wallace .

Goat impact .

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    not really.. his post game is still elementary and based off getting a mismatch w/ a smaller player.. he doesnt have any moves to use on somebody with equal strength. Unless bron wants to become permanent pick setter, post guy.. but who can see bron w/o the dribbling up top.. we've never seen that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    not really.. his post game is still elementary and based off getting a mismatch w/ a smaller player.. he doesnt have any moves to use on somebody with equal strength. Unless bron wants to become permanent pick setter, post guy.. but who can see bron w/o the dribbling up top.. we've never seen that.
    This isn't 1998...you don't need a post game to be effective from the PF position anymore. He would do just fine there facing up. He's also a much better post player than you want to believe...set aside your hate for awhile.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Sure.

But what if a guy with Ben Wallace defense and true alpha leadership unlike anything almost any of us have ever seen averaged 15/19/4 in today's league?

A lot of championships to be had there.
    Yes, he would be great and one of the best players in the league for sure if he played today

Was saying that he wouldn't be averaging 25+ rebounds a game though