Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Why Chris Bosh will never be a great player

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Also being a perennial top 5 or 10 player in the league. It's not Garnett's fault that the Wolves management has been god awful and other than for one year, has failed to put anything of value around him.

would it be a correct assessment to say that under the table Joe Smith deal that was busted seriously crippled the Wolves for the entire KG tenure?

anyway, I'm not against Bosh being a great player BTW.

he just needs more experience. I mean comon... team defense or not, you cannot let your primary defender... Jason Collins... get into your head and make you shoot jumpshots

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

[QUOTE=Se

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

would it be a correct assessment to say that under the table Joe Smith deal that was busted seriously crippled the Wolves for the entire KG tenure?
    Yes it would. They are still struggling to recover from it.

not all players need to be huge to be great. KG is a prime example. Bosh is a finesse player and has a huge bball IQ so it makes up for lack of girth. He is fundamentally sound on defending bigs in the post and utilizes his quickness on the offense

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    W............T..........[SIZE="7"]F[/SIZE] !!!
    His ***** is bigger than a size 7...which is crazy considering he's Asian.

sad thing to post an article, comment on it, and then realize you haven't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
    I'm still trying to figure out why they did it in the first place.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by artificial
    sad thing to post an article, comment on it, and then realize you haven't read it.

I'm still trying to figure out why they did it in the first place.

over the salary cap.

figured they'd sign him to a one year MLE deal or so, then next year, they would give him a big payday and swallow the luxury tax if they have to

Wow, a Vince Carter fan saying Bosh will never be a great player despite stopping to try and bulk up more.

At least Bosh tried every game.

And PS, Cleveland did almost the same thing and didn't get penalized at all. The Boozer was completely villifed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bjtrdff
    Wow, a Vince Carter fan saying Bosh will never be a great player despite stopping to try and bulk up more.

And PS, Cleveland did almost the same thing and didn't get penalized at all. The Boozer was completely villifed for it.
    ^ went too far

Im fine with Bosh saying what he said. He obviously can't gain bulk, so he's going to work on making the weight he does have, be more efficient/potent. I'd be more concerned if we still expected him to play C, but Bargnani seems to be able to more easily gain bulk, so with him manning the post, that allows Bosh to keep his athleticism as an asset without consequence.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by bjtrdff

you really need to stop reaching for conclusions. in my previous post, I put in a mention of how I do not think Bosh will not be good.

moreover, I was not the one who made an assertion about Bosh not bulking up.

plus, throughout the previous season I have always stressed how good the Raptors team and Chris Bosh is. go check the game threads.

but I do remember your being the number one troll on the Raptors side that pretty much every respectable Raptors poster ignored.

figures

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    Minus the caption cause Ced and I are that gay.
    I'm gayer than the picture. Seeing you brought it up (Asian phallus size), what do you think Yao Ming measures in at? He has 7'6" working for him, but being Chinese working against him.

NBA rookie of the year

[QUOTE=Se

@ all of this Canadian trash pouring in. The whole point of adding BULK is so you can bang in the post and hold your ground. Bosh isn't going to get significantly stronger unless he adds weight(which comes with MUSCLE) In the meantime he can keep on dancing around the perimeter.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
    aren't you the one living in Korea? haven't any of your lady friends from secret trysts ever told you anything?
    Koreans are the tallest of all Asians, so it wouldn't be an accurate survey. I've seen some sad looking members on my trips to public bath houses (jimjilbang)

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    @ all of this Canadian trash pouring in. The whole point of adding BULK is so you can bang in the post and hold your ground. Bosh isn't going to get significantly stronger unless he adds weight(which comes with MUSCLE) In the meantime he can keep on dancing around the perimeter.
    Trash or not, at least we can read and understand what articles are saying. All you saw is "OMG Bosh is giving up, what a quitter!".

I'm pretty sure Bosh is getting advice from better trainers than any of us have ever known.