Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default REAL Spiritual Discussions Thread

1. SLEEPING PARALYSIS

Who believes in this? Who believes that this horrific situation has nothing to do with demons? Scientists and doctors believes it has nothing to do with demons or any other spiritual entities. People have blamed this on alien (which are actually demons) encounters and abductions but the doctors claim its all in our subconscious minds. I personally think it is a demon attack.

I have experienced this for 20 years now ever since I was 8 years old and I felt like I was choking with shortness of breath. Many times I thought like I was going to die, because some episodes the attacks are a lot aggressive than the others. Sometimes I felt like the demons fight me and try causing pain. On many occasions I can try to wake up and I can feel somebody holding me back. There are some stories where people get scabs on their bodies from this.

This is definitely not a good thing to look to. I hear that if you say Jesus during this altercation then it can help you get out of it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I also hear this has a lot to do with spiritual warfare which I think its true. The more you do good and less evil you do you will get these evil spiritual entities upset. You'll have to fight these evil spiritual entities yourself to let them know you are not afraid.They always live off of fear.

What do you think about this? Discuss.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: REAL Spiritual Discussions Thread

I've suffered from sleep paralysis ever since I was a kid.

It has nothing to do with demons

It can be a frightening situation as a kid, but as an adult now I know to just calmly remind myself what is happening and that I will awake soon.

Panicking only makes it 10x worse

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    I've suffered from sleep paralysis ever since I was a kid.

It has nothing to do with demons

It can be a frightening situation as a kid, but as an adult now I know to just calmly remind myself what is happening and that I will awake soon.

Panicking only makes it 10x worse
    I agree with everything else you said, but sometimes you are not alert when you go through sleep paralysis. If its not demons then what is it?

Banned

Your uncontrolled mind is making it happen. You need to work on mental affirmation. It's the same thing with nightmares. If you tell yourself that you are not afraid them your mind has no choice but to change the narrative. Of course in order to do that lucid dreaming is needed. You can't ground your sleep paralysis or nightmares without self awareness. Chaos and fear unrestrained creates the most frightening imagery.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Your uncontrolled mind is making it happen. You need to work on mental affirmation. It's the same thing with nightmares. If you tell yourself that you are not afraid them your mind has no choice but to change the narrative. Of course in order to do that lucid dreaming is needed. You can't ground your sleep paralysis or nightmares without self awareness. Chaos and fear unrestrained creates the most frightening imagery.
    What causes us to have these nightmares though? I just think that doctors and scientists tells us these things to hide the fact that demons do exist and bothers us while we sleep and trying to wake up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    What causes us to have these nightmares though? I just think that doctors and scientists tells us these things to hide the fact that demons do exist and bothers us while we sleep and trying to wake up.
    It's called your subconscious.

I do believe that ' demons ' exist also. I just don't think they are related to what you are talking about.

Biggest reason why people get nightmares is because of anxiety and/or depression.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I don't remember the specifics, but when you enter into a certain level of sleep your brain paralyzes your body. People that don't have this normal ability are sleepwalkers. So your brain paralyzes your body so you will not act out or sleep walk. Somehow there is a misfire or some bad wiring somewhere and sleep paralyzes occurs. I know it's scary I've had it before.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Biggest reason why people get nightmares is because of anxiety and/or depression.
    That's not accurate. Unresolved issues can but depression and anxiety cause other problems not sleep paralysis or nightmares.

Sunshine State

I agree with everything else you said, but sometimes you are not alert when you go through sleep paralysis. If its not demons then what is it?
    It's science..

NBA Superstar

personally i think its demons/spirits/ghosts/etc and science just trying to rationalize it. science always tries to come up with a answer for everything but in this case there is no proof or case studies i believe for them to say its all mental. how could they prove that?

thing about the subconscious theory is u have to have some susceptibility or remembrance/thought of demons/supernatural for that to occur then. for example if that is not remotely in your train of thought at all it could never happen, but it does.

i had it once and it was as real of a supernatural experience as i've ever had. i KNOW i never 'woke up', in fact stayed up for 2 days~ afterward since i was so shook from it. i know what i saw, and i know i wasn't sleeping. i can't imagine anyone having that shit regularly but i could imagine u get used to it and not freak out as much, since it really did nothing to me other than scare the fukk out of me and freeze me in terror.

it could've just been sizing me up, who knows. maybe it did do something i don't know. just saying i can see someone getting accustomed to it if it happens to them regularly where that doesn't autmoatically prove its all mental.

Banned

Demon don't just straight up f*ck with you. They need a an invitation of sort and a spiritual access point. Which is why when in Astral form your admonished not to invite random spirits to enter you or mess with you. Also if you are weak minded believing that outside forms have complete control over you in the process you are giving up control . That applies to both spiritual and physical being.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

lol bet you guys believe in God

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    lol bet you guys believe in God
    Is God a demon?

My spiritual philosophy has a lot to do with the universe. It's all interconnected and layered, and f'n beautiful if you asked me.

For example, with Earth.

The Earth has a HOT iron core that spins and creates an electromagnetic magnetic field. It is that magnetic field that creates our atmosphere and keeps solar objects from crashing into earth. In a nutshell, we need the core to be hot/spinning.

If Earth lost it's magnetic field it would basically be dried up like Mars. Mars billions of years ago had water, but lost it's electromagnetic field and it's core does not spin anymore. It's basically dead.

Now as a human. Ignore the text. Just take in the image.

Our heart is our core. The magnetic field we create is an invisibly aura around us. Being positive, stress free, energetic, love, compassion, etc I equate to a warm heart ( hot and spinning like Earth and creating an electromagnetic field). Being negative, depressed, anxious, angry etc I equate to having a empty heart ( cold, not spinning, no electromagnetic field so dead inside like Mars).

Now to find truths in life. To find answers to ANY problem. To find your path. To remove depression, anger, etc. The answers are all within. You must align yourself with the universe.

Forget God. Let's all agree that there was a source. And that source is EXPANDING as we speak. We must be IN LINE with it. That is how we move forward in OUR life and serve our purpose which is to maximize our time here and give our children the best opportunity to do the same.

How to achieve it? Through meditation for starters, but the goal is to get rid of the ego and what you've been conditioned to believe. That's when you hit your ZEN place and life comes easy because your doing what you need to do, and being the real you. I'm on that journey as we speak one day at a time

An example of experiencing a truth and getting rid of your ego I feel is illustrated well by this

Now imagine if you can get that perspective without having to go to the Moon.
    Last edited by BigBoss; 08-31-2014 at 02:12 AM.