Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #31
KobeBaRyant
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KobeBaRyant has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2013 slam dunk contest: who participates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic bird
Jeremy Evans should be there to defend his title
no way. he's the worst winner in the history of the dunk contest and should not be invited back
KobeBaRyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:41 PM   #32
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBaRyant
no way. he's the worst winner in the history of the dunk contest and should not be invited back
You know, I agree. No one deserves to return from the contest last year. Even Evans' best dunk ended up lame after he hung on the rim for 10 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uohl2cRobg

And again, that classic reverse flush, igniting the crowd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnJu78VDYNM
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #33
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No fan voting. No hundred and one tries at a dunk. NO PROPS. Then I'll watch.

OK, I'll watch anyway, but they should still do all that.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:06 PM   #34
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
I don't get why people are still on James White's nuts. That Ball Above All thing was over 10 years ago. The guy is 30 years old. Has anyone even seen him dunk in the last 3 years? Why not ask Jason Richardson while we're at it, they're the same age

Yup
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:14 PM   #35
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
No fan voting. No hundred and one tries at a dunk. NO PROPS. Then I'll watch.

OK, I'll watch anyway, but they should still do all that.

I thought bringing back 6 dunkers was a huge step and the most important thing to the contest. Fan voting is stupid though (Nick Cannon had the results in hand before the time to vote was up). I'm OK with props, but there should be a limit of 1 prop dunk per player and setting up the prop should count as part of their 1:30. Also, pausing the time for James White was stupid. What is the point of the timer if they pause it every 10 seconds?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: