Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default This is the most exciting season since before the big 3 era in Miami.

Let's face it, the past 4 seasons have been pretty boring. We knew Miami was going to come out of the East every season and face either the Spurs or Thunder.

This is the first season in 5 years I'm truly excited about the NBA again. All thanks to the Spurs destroying Miami in the finals last season. That caused LeBron to go back to Cleveland and all the major moves we saw this summer.

The NBA title is completely up for grabs. Spurs could repeat or the Thunder, Clippers, Warriors, Mavericks, Grizzlies or Trailblazers could come out of the West. Chicago, Miami or Cleveland could come out of the East.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: This is the most exciting season since before the big 3 era in Miami.

Whats so different this year? Everyone knows its gonna be spurs/okc out of the west and Cleveland coming out the east

Default Re: This is the most exciting season since before the big 3 era in Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Whats so different this year? Everyone knows its gonna be spurs/okc out of the west and Cleveland coming out the east
    That's not true at all. Warriors, Mavericks and Clippers are all good enough to beat the Spurs and Thunder. And Miami and Chicago are good enough to beat Cleveland. The title is completely up for grabs.

2011 was exciting.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    That's not true at all. Warriors, Mavericks and Clippers are all good enough to beat the Spurs and Thunder. And Miami and Chicago are good enough to beat Cleveland. The title is completely up for grabs.
    so much fail in one post

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    2011 was exciting.
    It was the most exciting since 2008. 2012 was also very exciting.

so much fail in one post

Tell me how Cleveland is better than Miami and Chicago. They're not. All 3 teams are even. On paper, Chicago is better than both. Look at that roster the Bulls have.

And tell me how the West belongs to just the Spurs and Thunder? Clippers, Warriors and Mavericks all have stacked teams. The Mavericks are the only team who took the Spurs to 7 games in the playoffs last season and the Mavericks are even better this season with the additions of Tyson Chandler and Chandler Parsons.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    It was the most exciting since 2008. 2012 was also very exciting.
    2012 sucked. How was that exciting at all? Lockout season, Rose getting hurt in the playoffs. Miami repeating. Boring.

2012 sucked. How was that exciting at all? Lockout season, Rose getting hurt in the playoffs. Miami repeating. Boring.
    Miami was considered underdogs to the Thunder. Thunder/Heat finals >>> Bulls. How is that debatable?

Tell me how Cleveland is better than Miami and Chicago. They're not. All 3 teams are even. On paper, Chicago is better than both. Look at that roster the Bulls have.

And tell me how the West belongs to just the Spurs and Thunder? Clippers, Warriors and Mavericks all have stacked teams. The Mavericks are the only team who took the Spurs to 7 games in the playoffs last season and the Mavericks are even better this season with the additions of Tyson Chandler and Chandler Parsons.
    Too bad the Bulls roster will be dead by the time the playoffs start.

Yea I agree, this season is exciting because Kobe is playing again. Also the Knicks COULD be relevant which is always good for the league.

Very good NBA starter

basketball isnt played on paper

Cleveland already beat miami, they also beat chicago twice. Plus they have 0 chemistry right now so i expect the team to be 10x better by the playoffs.

Clippers and warriors have no chance of beating the spurs. I doubt they could beat okc as well. Mavericks match up well with the spurs but they would get destroyed by okc.

basketball isnt played on paper

Cleveland already beat miami, they also beat chicago twice. Plus they have 0 chemistry right now so i expect the team to be 10x better by the playoffs.

Clippers and warriors have no chance of beating the spurs. I doubt they could beat okc as well. Mavericks match up well with the spurs but they would get destroyed by okc.
    Preseason lol

Replace Miami with Cleveland and the NBA landscape is pretty much exactly the same as it has been for the past 3 years

Basketball Genius

2001, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013,

best years of basketball within the past decade or so.