Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Bulls and Rose better deliver next season.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
    I don't know how any of you can be 100% behind Derrick Rose right now. After seeing Noah, Deng, Nate Robinson, Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson battle through injuries and sickness to get out there and play and Derrick Rose is being a little b*tch right now.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

I don't know how any of you can be 100% behind Derrick Rose right now. After seeing Noah, Deng, Nate Robinson, Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson battle through injuries and sickness to get out there and play and Derrick Rose is being a little b*tch right now.

Um, because him and team were 100% transparent with us. Might sit for 2012-13 doesn't mean will play eventually.

Of course, the morons who get sucked into the media-spin of journalists who do nothing but ask the same Rose questions daily, looking for single-word-changes in responses, that screw themselves over and demonstrate to the world just how stupid they are at reading between the lines.

The stupid fans that are suckers for the media are the "little b*tch" of sheer impatience. But what can I expect, ya'll are keyboard warriors in your teens or 20s. You guys don't know any better.

I usually hit open layups SnakePlissken's Avatar

You can't honestly defend how the team and Derrick Rose has handled this situation. Even now they won't give an answer if he's done or not. They're STILL leaving a possible return open.

Rose and the Bulls did a shitty job handling this entire situation and with Rose being medically cleared to play 2 months ago and sitting on the bench because he has to be "110%" while his teammates are playing through injuries and sickness is just BS. Rose is being a p*ssy.

You can't honestly defend how the team and Derrick Rose has handled this situation. Even now they won't give an answer if he's done or not. They're STILL leaving a possible return open.

Rose and the Bulls did a shitty job handling this entire situation and with Rose being medically cleared to play 2 months ago and sitting on the bench because he has to be "110%" while his teammates are playing through injuries and sickness is just BS. Rose is being a p*ssy.

They said he was shut down for the season. And guess what, the media keeps asking the Bulls OVER AND OVER the same question. When did they leave the possibility open? When Thibs said Rose can play if he felt like it?

I don't know about you, but I went to school with many teachers that corrected our usage of the word can. I can jump off the Grand Canyon, I can strap a rocket onto my back, and launch myself into space. Are you so brain damaged, that you can't comprehend the difference between "can" and "will"?

Don't blame the media on this one. The Bulls organization and Derrick Rose won't give a straight answer. They will not say Rose is done for the season. There hasn't been an official statement made by the Bulls saying he's 100% done for sure this season and there's no chance of a comeback. They're still leaving the door open.

Stop defending Rose/Thibs/Paxson/Forman/Reinsdorf on this. They've handled this completely wrong.

Don't blame the media on this one. The Bulls organization and Derrick Rose won't give a straight answer. They will not say Rose is done for the season. There hasn't been an official statement made by the Bulls saying he's 100% done for sure this season and there's no chance of a comeback. They're still leaving the door open.

Stop defending Rose/Thibs/Paxson/Forman/Reinsdorf on this. They've handled this completely wrong.
    I'll defend them all day long on this. They handled this situation correctly.

The only way the Bulls could handle it differently, is if they KNEW. And guess what, they DO NOT KNOW. Rose DOES NOT KNOW.

Don't blame the media. LMAO.

So you admit that they didn't come out and say that Rose was in fact going to miss the entire season?

So how did they handle this right? Why shouldn't they be criticized for it? People will still question Derrick Rose right now because him and the Bulls front office still won't come out and say that there's a 0% chance that we will see him play this season. Instead they've teased us since he was cleared back in March. And they still continue to tease us. That's not handling it right at all and Rose and the Bulls management do deserve all the criticism they're getting.

Don't let a couple of good seasons fool you. The organization has been an absolute joke the past decade. They were lucky enough to draft Derrick Rose in 2008. Other than that they've done very little right. Reinsdorf and Paxson are idiots.

They came out and said he was going to miss the whole season. And he did miss the whole season Do you think they have been misleading you, by telling you that he was going to miss the whole season, and then he misses the whole season?

The media still kept asking, will Derrick play? Every day, asked every player in every interview. And you suggest, they shouldn't be getting any blame for this?

And all of a sudden someone worded the question, can Derrick play. The answer was YES, he CAN play. This goes back to this response. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...2&postcount=34

Knowing the difference between CAN and WILL. I don't know how to be any clearer than that.

Do you understand the difference between CAN and WILL? I mean, I can act like the media, and keep asking you the same question until I get the answer I want. So do you understand the difference between CAN and WILL?

Guess what, Thibs also said he can play in the post-season. Did your lack of understanding of the word "can" get your hopes up for some odd reason? Then that is your own damn fault.

Until someone says that Rose WILL play, quit having a knee-jerk reaction to every blogger trying to fill his/her quota.

So first you said that they don't know if Rose will miss the whole season and then you say that they came out and said Rose will miss the whole season? Which one is it?

Because they're STILL not ruling out a possible return for Rose vs. the Heat at some point this series.

''Still in the air,'' Rose said Monday before the Bulls went through a game-day practice in Miami. ''I might have a chance.''
    At no point did Rose, Paxson, Forman, Reinsdorf come out and say that there is 0% chance that Derrick Rose will miss the entire season. Instead they've been teasing the fans and then wondering why they're being criticized for it.

Quit defending them already. Now you're just coming across as pathetic.
    Last edited by SnakePlissken; 05-06-2013 at 03:07 PM.

So first you said that they don't know if Rose will miss the whole season and then you say that they came out and said Rose will miss the whole season? Which one is it?

Because they're STILL not ruling out a possible return for Rose vs. the Heat at some point this series.
    I did say both? When? I said learn the difference between can and will. Reading comprehension is your friend. The Bulls said he wasn't going to play in the season, and he didn't. Now it's the post-season, and people are spinning this whole media-storm all over again.

No wonder you're so confused. Understanding the difference between CAN and WILL will help you throughout life. Not just trying to figure out the deal with Derrick Rose in the 2013 NBA playoffs.

You're an idiot. I'm done arguing this point with you.

Derrick Rose Today, May 6th:
    "I don't want to say no percentage," Rose said. "I wish I knew, but I know I'm feeling pretty good."
    Feb 12th:
    "I'm not coming back until I'm 110%. Who knows when that can be? "Right now, probably in the high 80s," he said. "Far away. Far away."
    Reggie Rose, not Derrick on April 30th:
    I think (his mind) is probably at a good 90 percent now.
    Today when asked about playing in the series:
    I might have a chance.
    The media is already spinning his latest bite into, MIGHT PLAY TODAY! Ohh noes! Don't blame them though for your elite level of asinine confusion.

You're an idiot. I'm done arguing this point with you.
    You didn't say you might be done, you said you were done. But seeing that you don't know the difference between can and will, I'm not so sure that you're done!

Crystallas.

Show me one link where Derrick Rose or John Paxson or the Bulls organization said that Derrick Rose is 100% NOT playing this season?

They haven't. They didn't say it. They left the door open for a return. That's my point. They never once said that there was absolutely no chance that Rose wouldn't return. And they're STILL not saying that there's no chance that Rose won't come back.