Good college starter

Default Isn't it weird being tall?

Like when you are the tallest person in a group, you pretty much know for sure you have the longest butt crack and the biggest butthole in the group. How do you act normal with that fact in your head?

Default Re: Isn't it weird being tall?

You are weird

Sunshine State

My sphincter tight doe.

Butthole game strong.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

This is a thread that Lebron23 will be avoiding like the plague.

NBA Legend

How tall are you OP?

haha. well... not what I expected, but I should have.

It does have to be weird being tall. Like tall as ****. 6'10 plus... every time I see someone who is that tall I'm like oshit...

Kicking it with really tall people is funny, too. I don't really think about how tall people are when I'm sitting with them. It's like when you are kicking it w/ a girl that is attractive you generally aren't like DAMN THIS ****IN GIRL... but then there are moments when you are like oh... wow.

I've never known anyone who was 7 feet, but I know one guy who is close. I saw this dude in the grocery store who was like 7 foot and jacked as ****. Some russian looking dude. I was like oshit. He was picking out eggs. When you look at tall people from afar it's kinda funny.

And me I'm short... so it's even stranger. I'm sure people think it's weird when they see a tall dude and a short dude kicking it and talking. I think a lot of people are afraid of really huge people.

-Smak

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak

It does have to be weird being tall. Like tall as ****. 6'10 plus... every time I see someone who is that tall I'm like oshit...

Kicking it with really tall people is funny, too. I don't really think about how tall people are when I'm sitting with them. It's like when you are kicking it w/ a girl that is attractive you generally aren't like DAMN THIS ****IN GIRL... but then there are moments when you are like oh... wow.

I've never known anyone who was 7 feet, but I know one guy who is close. I saw this dude in the grocery store who was like 7 foot and jacked as ****. Some russian looking dude. I was like oshit. He was picking out eggs. When you look at tall people from afar it's kinda funny.

And me I'm short... so it's even stranger. I'm sure people think it's weird when they see a tall dude and a short dude kicking it and talking. I think a lot of people are afraid of really huge people.

-Smak

This life shit, man? It aint about how tall you are.

It's about how hung you are.

;)

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak

-Smak

Man, your English has regressed. Short and stoopid...

It is not possible for someone to try harder at something than you did with this thread.