Default I don't understand how anyone can be so insecure to use muscle injections:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SobAPTAAX1s

How insecure and self-loathing do you have to be to think you look BETTER like that!?

This is just as freaky as people who get addicted to plastic surgery.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Default Re: I don't understand how anyone can be so insecure to use muscle injections:

From what I've read, it's like a mental illness, like anorexia, where no matter how big their muscles get they think they need more. In anorexia no matter how skinny the person is they think they are still fat.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: I don't understand how anyone can be so insecure to use muscle injections:

baby dick syndrome

Incredible.. even looked good bevore.. just sad.

5-time NBA All-Star

everytime someone uses the word insecure as an explanation i feel a little less worse about there being countries without freedom of speech.

from what i see he has synthol in his biceps, triceps and traps.. thats comparable to 90% of the american celebs that have breast, cheeks and lips silicone injections.. so i dont see whats the big deal here.. they are all freaks

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    from what i see he has synthol in his biceps, triceps and traps.. thats comparable to 90% of the american celebs that have breast, cheeks and lips silicone injections.. so i dont see whats the big deal here.. they are all freaks
    I agree.

This is slightly worse however, as the health risks appear to be more serious. Either way, whether a surgeon does it or not kind of messed up and scary that people think they need this kind of thing.

I think if he fapped enough, he could make his forearms look more proportional to his biceps

I thought he didn't lose his arms? They said he didn't need too

If he wanted to get big by injections, he should've just used steroids. Instead, he wanted to look like a balloon animal.

Synthol

shhhhhhh

Michelin Man in training

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I agree.

This is slightly worse however, as the health risks appear to be more serious. Either way, whether a surgeon does it or not kind of messed up and scary that people think they need this kind of thing.
    yeah the only difference is that silicone injections for women are done by professionals while these brazilian amateurs are doing it by themselves at home.. there are thousands of cases where there is no more room for the synthol and it starts leaking out and shit.. infections start and their arms blow up and shit.. they wont die but they would wish they did.. its like that russian drug krokodil that eats your flesh.. and i lol at the part that those synthol freaks are still lifting trying to act like normal people.. if i ever saw one in my gym id get a needle and pop that shit out like a zit